Enjoy your favorite dressing, syrup or condiment when you eat out at a restaurant. Bring fresh cream, or a special sweetener to enhance your cup of coffee. Pack a green salad for lunch and keep your vinaigrette separate to prevent soggy leaves without worrying about an oily mess due to spilling. It even works as a container and dispenser for lotions or soaps, and because it's so small, you can carry it on a plane without trouble. This versatile little bottle can be used for nearly any liquid, and the advanced design combines with superior materials to ensure easy use and a long life. Totally BPA free and dishwasher safe, the main bottle is made from a flexible silicone that is clear in color. A vibrant plastic cap screws onto the top, and it flips open and closed for quick access, or a secure seal. Stop struggling with hard containers that force you to scrape, shake, or use your finger to get everything out. This useful little bottle eliminates the struggle, and gives you a fool-proof way to travel with condiments and other liquids. Take salad dressing to go, pack your favorite conditioner in your luggage, or send your child to school with a larger variety of options.
Why It's Good
- Versatile. Ideal for keeping salad dressing and lettuce separate until eating, but also nice for other condiments at lunch time, or even for non-food liquids that you need to take with you. Anything with the right consistency can be stored and then dispensed by squeezing.
- Easy-To-Use. The soft and flexible silicone bottle has the perfect shape to make gripping it easy, but the material also ensures that squeezing stuff out is effortless.
- Goes Anywhere. The compact sizing allows you to pack it in almost any bag or location, and the high quality materials allow it to go in the microwave, refrigerator, freezer or dishwasher when necessary.
- Accident Free. Quality construction and a specially designed cap ensure that what goes inside, stays inside until you want it out. Unlike other options, this container resists spilling, and prevents leaking.
- Low Maintenance. Totally dishwasher safe, so cleaning is a breeze. Simply separate the parts, and place on the top rack.
- Conservative. Other containers always leave leftovers. The pliable material on this one allows you to squeeze out every last drop with ease.
How To Use It
It does not require a college degree to operate, but the following tips may improve performance and satisfaction. Perfect for packing small amounts of condiments, but incredibly adaptable to other tasks too. Use for any squeezable substance you need to take with you away from home.
- Make sure to wash before first use, and clean before reusing after that.
- The container will sit flat on a counter. To fill, unscrew cap, and pour in liquid.
- Replace cap by twisting back on in opposite direction. Keep turning until tight. Flip cap closed to seal.
- Place in lunch box, diaper bag, purse or luggage until ready to use.
- To dispense, grab with your fingers, and press in with your thumb for a one handed action, or use one hand on each side, and two thumbs for a two-handed action.
- Remove lid and leave separate for cleaning. Hand wash or place on top rack of dishwasher.
Order Yours Today!