This is the ultimate indoor cooking surface, and it offers a fast, healthy, and convenient way to cook your favorite foods. Bring the great taste of outdoor grilled food inside as you use this stove top grill to convert almost any range in seconds. It can be used on both gas and electric stoves to provide an easy way to prepare mouth watering meals in minutes. When compared to other similar products available, this one will work better, and last longer due to superior materials that are safer and more durable. The heavy-duty grill pan cooks food to a golden brown thanks to perfectly even heat distribution, and grease drips down through the holes to reduce your fat intake. It has a safe, non-stick surface that will allow food to cook quickly without sticking, and that same surface will make it easy to clean afterward. Fill the stainless steel drip pan with water, or your favorite marinade to add moisture to your food, infuse flavor, and prevent drying. When you cook with this amazing grill, you guarantee a delicious meal.
Stainless Steel Ring
The stainless steel drip pan on our stove top grill serves several purposes. It supports the actual grill pan, collects all of the drippings from the food you are cooking, and also can be used to steam flavor into your food. You will want to fill the outer ring with water anytime you cook, but you can also substitute, or add in juice, wine, beer or marinade to steam additional flavor into your meat or vegetables as you grill. This results in perfectly cooked food every time because you are adding moisture to the interior as the it is crisping up on the outside. This means that you always get juicy flavorful food, and you never end up with tough or chewy meat. The clever design allows excess fat to drip down to eliminate smoke, prevent spatter, reduce the amount of unnecessary calories you ingest. The added liquid in the ring not only prevents your food from dying out, it also makes clean-up easier since grease and fat won't get cooked on.
Reduce fat and cholesterol in foods while sealing in flavor and juices with this stove top grill. It is a healthy and delicious alternative to pan frying or broiling, and is way more tasty than baking. Your food will taste better than ever and you will spend less time and effort preparing it. What more could you want?
How To Use It:
This versatile grill can be used on almost any stovetop. It will work on both gas and electric ranges, and it even works on smooth glass top ones. You can also use it on propane stoves, outdoor grills or camp stoves too. You just need to have a sturdy, level surface with a heat source underneath. The time it takes for this stove top grill to heat up and be ready for use will vary depending upon surface, but you can achieve perfection no matter which style range you have. Glass surfaces will take the longest to heat it up, and anything with flames will heat it up the quickest.
- Step one is to locate the spot where you will cook. Smaller burners are usually better so that all heat remains inside the ring. Larger burners can make it more complicated by adding heat to the outer ring. Ouch.
- Place the ring down on your cooking surface and add moisture to the ring. Always use water at the least, but add juice, alcohol or marinade to add flavor as you steam in moisture.
- Once moisture is in the ring, put the grill plate on top and ensure it is level and secure.
- Once the stove top grill is assembled and prepared, turn on the burner to a medium setting. Once you use it a few times, you will be able to determine the correct amount of time for your exact set up. To test the pan for readiness, simply flick a few drops of water onto the surface, and if it dances around, you are ready to cook. You always want to start with the grill over medium heat and then adjust after it is ready depending upon what you are cooking.
- Once the unit is set up properly and heated all the way, you are ready to cook. When grilling , you will want to cook food similar to the way you would on an outdoor grill, as far as cooking times and methods are concerned.
- To increase the steaming action, and infuse more flavors, add a pot lid over your food as it cooks. This will lock in heat and moisture to increase speed without decreasing enjoyability.
- It is even oven safe, so you can use it to bake low-fat meals like meatloaf, roast chicken, roast beef, pork chops, or place it under the broiler to cook salmon or halibut.
- For a longer life, hand wash after use. The non-stick surface ensures that food slides off easily even when cooked on, but a gentler hand wash will make this surface last longer.
Why Use One?
This is one of the quickest and most healthy ways to cook meat or vegetables that taste amazing. Start eating healthier, better tasting food when you cook with this stove top grill. It allows you to enjoy that grilled taste without all the hassle. You end up with a low fat meal that is full of flavor, and you never have to refill propane tanks, stack dirty charcoal or even go outside. It will always be ready when you need it, so you can enjoy flavorful food, anytime you feel like it, without using a big bulky grill. It would be perfect for any kitchen, but single people, elderly couples, apartment and condo dwellers and others can especially benefit from a cooking surface like this one. It is super easy to use and thanks to high quality parts, it will last for years.
Why Choose This One?
Don't be fooled by low quality stove top grill alternatives. This one will work better and last longer than any other similar model out there. Those lower cost options will flake and chip after only a couple uses, and the grill surface does not even provide even heat when new. More expensive options may look more impressive, but your results will probably not justify the price increase. Those ones don't add moisture or flavor as you grill, so you may end up with food that is tough to chew. Flat grill pans will brown food on the outside, but they leave little room for fat to drip away.
This one is highly affordable, but you get a lot for your money. It is guaranteed to offer a healthy way to quickly cook mouth watering food, and cleaning it up afterward is easy too. Both the stainless steel drip plate and the non-stick grilling surface are dishwasher safe, so just pop them in, turn it on, and the cleaning is done. You will never need to scrub or scour to get this thing clean because the high quality surface lets food slide right off. As an option, we do recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for maximum longevity, but it is not required. Each one comes complete with a detailed instruction and recipe book. Order Yours Today!