Reach any surface in your home, and make it spotless with this Long Reach Duster Set. Lightweight and powerful, this cleaning tool will make it effortless to remove dust and cobwebs from notoriously difficult places like ceiling fans and rafters. You get the softness of feathers, but with way more cleaning power, so you can safely dust any surface, but instead of spreading the particles around, you will be sucking them up like a magnet. Bend the duster to any angle in order to work with uneven objects, or thoroughly clean the tops of fan blades without taking out your stool. Each set will come with one large duster and your choice of a five foot, or twelve foot extension pole. If you need more Large Static Dusters, you can purchase them separately, and we will give discounts based upon how many you need. This set will give you an incredibly long reach, but for everyday dusting, our regular set may be a better choice, so if you don't need such a long pole, you can save money by getting that one instead. Made from strong, but lightweight materials, this set is ideal for anyone that needs to dust something up high, or otherwise out of reach. When held in your hand, with a duster attached, the longer pole will give you a reach that is more than 20 feet long in most cases. Don't spend one more minute dusting with old rags and outdated dusters, and stop getting out the ladder just to clean overhead fans or remove cobwebs from corners.
Need to reach up high, but prefer a flatter dusting tool made from different material? Our High Reach Microfiber Duster may be just what you are looking for. It will extend to a similar length, and is also flexible and versatile. Determining which one is best will come down to specific tastes and applications, but it is also a powerful tool that will help to get rid of dust in hard to reach places.
HOW TO USE IT:
Dusting with this set is easy. The powerful duster will do all of the work for you, and the strong, but lightweight extension pole will allow you to easily reach any surface or object in your home. Although it looks similar to a feather duster, this one is much more powerful, and does require a certain technique for best results. You can certainly just pull it out of the closet and get to work, but when properly charged, it will become way more powerful, and will literally pull dust particles off of surfaces.
- One of the easiest ways to create a charge is by using a plastic grocery bag. Do this prior to cleaning for best results: Take the duster in one hand, and the bag in the other. Then simply rub the bag back and forth along the length of the duster to charge it up. You will notice that the super fine, synthetic fibers will begin standing on end, and this will let you know that it is ready to go.
- Once charged, you can begin dusting, or you can attach it to the pole for maximum reach.
- To attach the duster to either extension pole, simply remove the plastic cap at the base of the handle. Once that is off, you can insert the handle into the end of the aluminum pole, and then twist the tension screw to secure it in place.
- Once it is screwed down tight, you will be ready to clean. The extension poles can be used when all the way short, or you can twist them to loosen, extend to your desired length, and then twist the opposite way to tighten in place.
- Because the inner core of the duster is metal, you can bend it into any shape to make your job easier.
- To quickly eliminate dust, simply pass the duster over the surface gently, and the charged up fibers will grab and lock in any spec of dust.
WHERE TO USE IT:
- Eliminate dust from any surface that is out of reach.
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and rafters.
- Clean between appliances, under the bed, on top of the fridge, etc.
- Bend to any angle for fan blades, plant shelves, picture frames and more.
- Use a twirling motion to gently clean leaves and other foliage without any risk of harm.
- Press against blinds on tall widows or sky lights to dust both sides at once.
WHY THIS SET IS BETTER
The duster included with this set is safer and more efficient than the one you are using now. When combined with the durable and lightweight pole, it provides a level of cleaning power that is unmatched by traditional tools. You will no longer have to chase down the dust in your home, or merely spread it from one location to another. The strong charge generated by this tool will cause dirt, dust and micro particles to lift off surfaces, only to be locked into the fibers for later disposal. Even the tiniest of particles will be lifted up thanks to the strong static charge and the thousands of synthetic fibers that cover massive amounts of surface area. It is virtually impossible to harm anything you use them on because the fibers are super soft. They will never scratch or mark up any type of surface, and they always leave the area free of dust, and looking great. Cleaning will require very little effort because these great tools will do most of the work for you. Dust, dirt, hair and micro particles are sucked up and locked in by the synthetic fibers, instead of being pushed from one spot to another or scattered into the air like cotton cloths, feather dusters, and rags do. After dusting, just shake the duster clean over a trash can or wash with mild soap and water in your sink if necessary.
Each duster is constructed with a flexible inner core which allows you to bend them into any position you need. Give the duster a 90 degree angle to dust the top of your ceiling fan, and then quickly bend it back to continue dusting as usual. With the five foot or twelve foot pole attached, even vaulted ceilings or especially high surfaces can be dusted easily. The super long poles are made from aluminum so they are able to be strong and lightweight at the same time. This means that it won't require exceptional strength to maneuver even when extended to full length. Bend the top of the duster for high shelves, curtain rods, wall hangings or other hard-to-reach places. Use it to clean under the refrigerator or behind shelves. The combination of the bendable duster and extension pole makes a valuable cleaning tool you will want to use all over your home. Stop using dirty rags to dust your home. Order Yours Today!