A solid looking everyday carry toy, this fidget spinner features 100% stainless steel construction. It has a slightly reflective finish on all surfaces, and each of the six arms has a large rounded tip. With the ability to unscrew the arms for fun or customization, this model has added appeal. It's incredibly durable when compared to other options, and the premium bearings ensure smooth spinning with long durations. Once you pick it up, you wont be able to put it down thanks to the solid feel and mesmerizing action. A simple flick will cause it to spin rapidly, and the reflective surface and whirling arms will hold the attention of anyone that looks at it. Bring it to restaurants and stores to keep kids quietly occupied, keep it on your desk to pass time during boring tasks, or spin it out of sight to reduce stress, or aid in concentration.
FREE Shipping when you buy 3 or more Fidget Spinners. Use coupon code "spinnership" at checkout.
- Color: Stainless steel.
- Style: Six-Arm.
- Arm Tips: Rounded/Solid (removable).
- Spin Time: 2 - 3 mins.
- Storage: Reusable storage box included.
Why It's Good
- Steel Construction. More substantial feeling than plastic alternatives, the stainless steel construction also adds visual appeal and long-term durability. The reflective finish looks incredible while it's moving, and you never have to worry about accidental damage resulting from drops.
- Six Arms. Double the number of rotating tips when compared to regular, tri-arm versions, the six arms on this model are solid and smooth, and they have a rounded end.
- Durable. Strong and solid, this model does not have parts that can wear or fall off. The steel parts screw together, and the center of the spinner is pressure fitted to eliminate slipping. Built for repeated use, and play while traveling, this model can handle plenty of abuse without affecting performance.
- Fast. Perfect balance combines with quality bearings to allow for hyper fast spins with little effort.
- Removable Arms. Almost as fun to take apart as it is to spin, this model can disassemble into a pile of parts. Break it down and build it back up just for fun, or take arms off for a difference in speed and feel while fidgeting.
- Smooth. Unlike other models that slow with use or stick to stop the spinning, this toy has upgraded bearings for long-lasting spins, and long-term performance.