Take a bite out of grime with the toothy scrubbing power that this tool offers. It will perform better, and last longer than similar alternatives, and it works incredibly well on any type of grout. Thin or thick lines can be scrubbed clean with ease, and thanks to the triangular shape, it will even wash the tile surface, all at the same time. Use comfortably as a hand-held tool, or attach to any standard pole to give yourself a longer reach. It has a swiveling attachment that makes it easy to get any surface, and more bristles than most for increased cleaning power. The stiff material will eliminate stubborn dirt without trouble, and individual bristles won't wear out, or lose shape, like flimsy versions do. The bristles at each end angle outward to allow for cleaning all the way to the baseboards, and five thick rows provide ample surface area for scrubbing. Stop gagging on toxic chemical smells, and don't waste any more time with inferior brushes and scrub pads that just don't work. Clean mineral deposits, hard water, mold, mildew and other dirt without breaking a sweat when you use to this tool.
Why It's Good
- Commercial Grade. Thicker, more durable materials will perform well and last a long time. It has better bristles that won't bend, break, or become too soft, so they will scrub like crazy with each and every use.
- Extra Bristles. Not only do they clean better, and last longer, there are also more of them. This tool has up to 50% more bristles when compared to other options. Increased surface area improves performance, and makes your job easier.
- Thin Or Thick. Other brushes have trouble with the thin lines commonly found in restrooms. This one works on any size, and will get deep down, no matter how skinny the area.
- Ideal Angle. Arranged at a 31 degree angle for added performance, the bristles will clean the top of tile and down in the lines all at the same time.
- Unique End. Most brushes are aligned straight up and down. This one has an outward angle at the tips to make it easy to clean all the way to the edge.
- Powerful. Other tools force you to sweat and struggle as you attempt to get things clean. This one does the tough work for you, and only requires slight pressure to produce the same or better results.
Looking for something even better? Check out the Demon Pro. It has a similar design, but the center row is mean and nasty thanks to the addition of Nylo-Grit TYNEX bristles that deep clean, and penetrate every crevice.
It's designed for use as a hand tool, or one attached to a pole. If you need a longer reach, order the brush alone and use with any standard broom or mop pole you have, or order as a set with a telescoping handle that we provide. The addition of a steel extension pole will allow you to work while standing, and get high up or far away areas without straining. Despite it's ability to combine with a pole, it's also quite comfortable when gripped with a single hand.
How To Use It
Unlike other brushes and scrubbers, this one is made from tough materials that require less energy to get the job done. You will not need to press as hard, but it is used like other, similar looking tools. For best results, follow the tips and instructions below.
- Grab with your hand, or attach to a pole.
- If connecting to a long handle, screw into the swivel attachment by twisting until tight. It will pivot back and forth to provide a good angle.
- Use on compatible surfaces only. Check the list that follows. This beefy tool can leave marks on softer materials, but it is totally safe for surfaces commonly found in bathrooms.
- Wet area with warm water. Add a cleaning solution to the tile or the brush. It is safe for use with hard core chemicals, but most find them unnecessary due to the ability of the bristles.
- Align the center row of bristles with the grout line being scrubbed, and use a back and forth motion and slight downward pressure.
- Continue moving the tool until the area is clean. The unique shape will remove dirt from the top of the tile and down into the grout with the same simple motion.
- For best results and even coverage, begin at one side and work toward the other. Finish a single section, top to bottom, and then move over.
- When finished, rinse surface to remove left over soap and loose debris.
- Rinse brush and store for later use.
A tool like this helps you work without using harsh chemicals, acids and other toxic stuff. It also acts to remove grime instead of cover it up. To mix up your own cleaning solution for use on grout and tile, combine the ingredients listed below. If you would prefer a pre-mixed combination of safe ingredients that actually work, check out Scum Off Shower Cleaner
- Fill a small bucket or sink with hot water.
- Add 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Mix in 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of baking soda and let fizzle until settled.
- Add this mixture to a spray bottle, or apply directly to the surface.
Stop wasting time and money on low quality tools that don't work well. Other grout cleaning tools are too soft, too thin, or too short lived to be a good investment, and some require tons of effort just to get the results you want. This powerful alternative makes the job easy, and allows you to quickly scrub away tough water stains and build up that others leave behind. Because it's built with commercial grade materials, you know it will last a long time, and allow you to get your tub, shower or floor tile cleaner than ever.