it safe and easy to order online.
100% Secure Shopping Guarantee
The Simply Good Stuff Secure Shopping Guarantee covers you against unauthorized charges on your credit card. Our extensive security measures ensure that your data is always safe, but in the very unlikely event that it is compromised, we will cover your liability.
You can shop with confidence at www.simplygoodstuff.com
because we guarantee that your personal information will
be safe and secure. Protecting your privacy and providing
you with a secure online shopping experience are of the utmost
importance to us. From our experience, we know it's important
that you have the same confidence when you use your credit
card online as you do when you order by phone or in person. That's why
we now offer the Simply Good Stuff Secure Shopping Guarantee
- to help protect you from credit card theft or misuse.
We have a policy of never intentionally divulging your personal information to any other company or person, other than those essential to order fulfillment, for any reason. We also have extensive security measures in place to prevent any unintentional interception of your personal information by a third party before, during and after the sale. We are quite confident in our security measures, and that is why we are able to guarantee the security of every transaction on our site. Here
are the steps we take to ensure that your purchase is safe
- Data encryption. To protect
your credit card number and personal information,
we encrypt every order. All orders are submitted from a secure checkout page that is fully protected and safe. All
of your ordering information is encrypted using
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard
for encryption technology. You can be sure all
potentially sensitive information is protected
while en route to us. Basically, we use
software to scramble your credit card number and
personal information so that they're unreadable
by anyone but us.
- Security Scanning. Our website is scanned daily and on a constant basis to ensure there are no security threats or possibility of data loss. With this third party scanning, we make sure that there are no backdoors or possible code exploits that might result in the mishandling of your important information. Basically this measure is to provide protection from hackers and other bad guys that might want to steal information.
- The Simply Good Stuff Secure
Shopping Guarantee. In
the unlikely event that your credit card company
holds you liable for any unauthorized charges to
your account resulting from your online purchases
at simplygoodstuff.com, we will cover your liability
up to $50. For more information, see the guarantee
- Your Personal Information. We will never sell, trade, rent or otherwise give away your information to any one or any other company. We go through great lengths to protect your privacy, and only use your personal information for the purpose it was intended.
The end result? When you buy online with Simply Good Stuff,
you can buy with confidence.
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank can not hold
you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If
your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, simplygoodstuff.com
will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00.
Simplygoodstuff.com will only cover this liability if the
unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no
fault of your own from purchases made at simplygoodstuff.com
while using the secure server.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you
must notify your credit card provider in accordance with
its reporting rules and procedures.