Perfect for pet lovers, but ideal for anyone else too. It's like a mini version of the popular broom, and it provides incredible power and versatility in a hand-held package. Use it to gently groom any animal, remove fur and grime from furniture, sweep small areas, scrub surfaces, eliminate moisture, clean pet hair from carpeted stairs, and so much more. It's made from one solid piece of molded rubber, and it has a hidden metal core to make it more rigid and durable. There's a large patch of flexible rubber bristles that do most of the work, but a full rubber blade along the side adds additional functionality. The integrated handle provides a comfortable grip, and the tapered top allows you to get into corners easily. When you sweep or scrub using this tool, the bristles will conform to any surface, and they will form a solid wall so fine particles don't get left behind. As you work, a slight charge will build to ease the collection process, and pull debris from deep down. It's safe for use on any material, and it's not affected by harsh chemicals like bleach. When it gets dirty, simply rinse, hand wash, or place in the dishwasher to clean it.
Why It's Good
- Powerful. Incredible cleaning ability in a compact package. Other hand-held sweeping tools glide over the dirt, or spread it around. This one effectively collects every last bit with far less effort.
- Versatile. Use it as a regular sweeper alone, or take advantage of it's full potential to tackle other jobs too. Scrub floors, wash windows, groom your dog, clean your car and more.
- Washable. Unlike other tools that can be difficult to clean, this brush washes easily. The rubber bristles can be cleaned with soap and water or anything else to remove yucky build up and rejuvenate the tool.
- Durable. Practically indestructible, you'll never have to worry about this tool falling apart. It will provide long lasting performance, and it will work like new for years.
- Indoors or Out. Other brushes can't be used outside due to the materials used, or the overall quality. Not only are the bristles adaptable for outdoor cleaning, they are also durable enough to hold up to commercial style cleaning of any surface outside.
- Squeegee Blade. An added bonus, the flexible squeegee blade can sweep up fine, dusty particles, eliminate moisture from windows, or dry floors after you scrub them.
- Safe. Although the brush is tough enough to clean any grime, it's also gentle on any surface, so you never have to worry about scratches or other marks when cleaning with it.
- Long Lasting. Even with regular use, the bristles will never break or bend, and the brush will never lose shape or wear out.
- Static Charge. As you work, a slight charge will build to pull up hair and other light particles, and prevent them from flying around.
- Flexible. Totally bendable, this brush will conform to uneven surfaces, and get down into grout lines to clean every piece of dirt without trouble.
- Gentle. For cleaning delicate surfaces, or for grooming sensitive pets, this is important. It actually massages as you groom, so pets that have problems with other tools often prefer this brush. When using for cleaning, you never have to worry about any harm to the object or surface you are working with.
Grooming & Cleaning - You can’t stop your pet from shedding, but you can clean up hair instantly with the Sweepa Rubber Brush. Keep your furniture, carpets and pets looking good with less effort. It's the ultimate fur remover and cleaning accessory, and nothing works better to clean pet hair from furniture and upholstery. Use it on pets to brush away loose hair, or scrub away stubborn dirt. Use it to clean up after them by scrubbing dirty paw prints from floors, removing fur from stairs, or giving a quick clean up to their bed or yours.
Scrubbing - Wash bugs off your car, clean muddy floors, give your pet a thorough bath, clean your boat, eliminate grime from vinyl siding and so much more. As a scrubbing tool, this brush is pretty amazing. It can handle any type of soap you want to use, and the flexible material offers plenty of power without any risk to the surface you're cleaning.
Drying - Once you finish washing something, flip the brush and use the blade to dry the area completely. The rubber edge works just like a professional squeegee to eliminate moisture and leave no spots or streaks. It's perfect for windows and mirrors, but you can also use it to move water from flooded surfaces like counters and floors. Use a single pass to remove all water.
Sweeping - Use it to clean small areas of flooring, or for isolated messes. It's also nice for moving debris swept up by a larger broom, and collecting it in a dust pan. Other tools require multiple passes to collect the same amount of debris, and most will leave behind particles no matter how hard you try. When sweeping with this tool, every last spec is picked up with a single pass in most cases.
Lint & Fur Removal - Use on your clothing, or use it on the seats of your car. This tool makes one of the best lint and hair removers available because it allows for fast and thorough results. The pliable bristles dig deep into the upholstery, and the angled head allows you to reach into the cracks. Quickly collect fuzzy stuff into a neat pile, and then eliminate it without effort.
Stop buying a new brush year after year, and get one that lasts. This powerful tool will outperform the competition when compared for cleaning ability, and it will last way longer too. It makes everyday cleaning so much easier, plus it allows you to do other jobs that nylon brushes and regular pet combs can't handle. The natural rubber bristles will never scratch, but they will flex to form a wall in order to collect fine dust particles, and leave surfaces spotless. It has a total of 175 rubber bristles that are attracted to pet hair and other tough-to-clean dirt. Unlike other tools, the static charge built by this brush actually pulls hair and other debris toward you, making it easy to clean. Thanks to high quality materials and a superior design, the Sweepa Rubber Brush will work incredibly well, and remain useful for many years, even with regular use.