The best broom for sweeping your home. This 12" broom is the household size Sweepa Rubber Broom. We also carry rubber brooms in two larger sizes. The bigger ones will be a bit more rugged, and also offer more bristles that are longer, so for certain preferences or usage patterns, the larger tools may be a better choice. To see more information on the other sizes we sell, follow these links: 13" Commercial Rubber Broom & 18" Outdoor Rubber Broom. All three are made from the same materials, and carry the same brand, so it will mostly come down to size requirements as to which you may prefer. The larger heads feature a wider and thicker form factor as well as a slightly thicker thread where it attaches to the pole. All of them have heads made from nearly indestructible rubber, and they all come complete with sturdy steel handles that telescope for adjustment in length. Buy just one, or order more for an even better price. If you already have a pole, or prefer a different style, then you can also just get the broom head by itself to save money.
Why Use One:
Other brooms force you to waste time an energy while causing dirt, hair and other debris to fly all over, or be left behind as you sweep. Traditional bristles will float over the top or allow particles to sneak between, which forces you to make extra passes or deal with less than clean floors. Not only do these traditional tools produce mediocre results when sweeping the floor in your home, they also tend to wear out quickly. Since they don't work very well when brand new, an old one is nearly useless. This household rubber broom features a 12" sweeping head that is a solid piece of natural molded rubber. This makes it nearly indestructible, incredibly long lasting, and perfectly suited for cleaning any type of hard floor. It will be easier to use than regular versions, and will also produce better results. Unlike old-school tools that may be better or worse at certain jobs, this broom is able to excel at them all. No type of dirt is hard to sweep when you use this broom, so you will be able to remove stubborn and annoying debris without breaking a sweat to leave more time in your day for activities you enjoy.
This broom will get your floors cleaner than ever, and you will love it because it will take you less time and less effort to do it. As you sweep with this rubber broom, the pliable bristles will conform to the surface you are cleaning and build a strong static charge. A solid wall of sweeping rubber will remove all dirt in a single pass, and the static charge will help to pull the dirt along as well as keep things like fur and hair from flying away. This makes your job easier because it will take less sweeping to get the job done in the first place, and less RE-sweeping to keep it piled long enough to pick it up. This rubber broom is safe for use on any hard floor, and will never harm delicate surfaces like hardwood or natural stone. When sweeping tile and concrete, the flexible and sturdy bristles will reach down to clean the cracks and grout as you sweep, so nothing is left behind, and you don't need to spend extra time or use special maneuvers to accomplish it. This is the best broom you will ever use, so don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Thanks to superior features, better materials and more durable construction, this broom will outperform and outlast any similar looking one you may find.
Why This One Is Better:
You may have seen similar products on TV, elsewhere on the internet, or at a home or garden show locally. When comparing this household rubber broom with any other similar item, you will find it to be easier to use, more sturdy, and longer lasting. If you compare it to the regular type of broom you are sweeping your house with now, there is no comparison. Chances are you've got an ordinary broom, made of corn or vinyl, which easily flares and doesn't do the best job of cleaning. Dirt and dust only fly away as you try to sweep them up, and you never really achieve a dirt-free floor. The Household Rubber Broom from Sweepa makes cleaning any hard floor incredibly easy and will replace the tool you are using now. It has the ability to thoroughly sweep in a single pass and because it works so well, you will use less effort to achieve better results. The included squeegee on the back side is nice for drying floors, cleaning spills or doing windows. The flexible bristles are great for sweeping any type of debris, but can also be used with soap and water for scrubbing floors, washing boats, RV's and vehicles, or cleaning hard to reach windows. This amazing tool is the easiest way to sweep annoying stuff like sand, pet fur, hair and fine particles, but you can use it on all of the regular dirt too. It is the perfect size for use at home, but can also be ideal for hair salons, pet groomers, kennels, professional cleaners and more.
Where To Use It:
This household size rubber broom can be used almost anywhere. It's bristles are strong enough to handle the toughest jobs and roughest terrain, but gentle enough to be safe for virtually any surface. It will never scratch, scuff or mark any floor you clean, and you can use it inside or out with the same great results because you don't have to worry about it wearing out, losing it's shape or getting dirty. This broom won't flatten, fray or bend like a normal one might, and if it gets dirty, simply hose it off, hand wash it, or place the head in the dishwasher for cleaning. The hundreds of flexible bristles won't break under normal use, and are able to form a solid sweeping wall that conforms to uneven surfaces. Use it on any type of floor in your home like linoleum, vinyl, marble, tile and more, or take it outside to clean concrete, asphalt, and wood decks. It is also perfect for the garage or basement because it cleans so well, but is also nearly indestructible.
More than just for hard flooring, this rubber broom is perfect for sweeping area rugs, runners, carpeted stairs, furniture, and more. It is able to pull amazing amounts of hair and fur from rugs and carpets due to the rubber bristles, and for this reason, it is the best broom for pet owners. Use it to quickly remove pet hair from high traffic areas and where your dog or cat likes to sleep, or clean areas that are difficult to vacuum like stairs and upholstery. As you sweep, the bristles will flex and penetrate into the carpet pile to remove unwanted pet hair without the risk of damaging or scuffing valuable furniture. A static charge is built up that actually pulls up dirt, dust and hair into the broom and out of your carpet. By using it like this, it also acts as a carpet rake to refresh the nap while cleaning and removing unwanted dirt, hair and debris. This rubber broom works so well, it can even pull up hair out of a freshly vacuumed carpet.
How To Use It:
- Unlike other brooms, this one can be used by pushing or pulling. For improved results over all applications, a pulling action will be the best choice, but it can also be used similar to a traditional push broom if desired.
- On hard floors, you will basically sweep like normal. As you pull, a static charge will begin to build. This charge sucks dirt and debris in toward the broom, and keeps it close as you sweep. This action makes your job easier, and allows you to quickly finish with less frustration. The strong charge will also prevent debris from flying away or becoming airborne as you clean.
- Apply a little pressure as you pull it backwards, and all regular debris will be collected in a single motion. For tougher stuff, several shorter strokes will work the best.
- With each pass, you will notice that the already swept dirt remain in front of the broom and builds as you go.
- A couple of taps on the floor will release the static charge to make it quick and easy to collect your dirt when you finish.
- On hard floors when cleaning regular dirt, push or pull. For hair or fur pulling will be eaiser.
- When using on carpet or anything similar, you will want to use the pulling method. Short deliberate strokes, pulled toward you, will give the best results on carpeting. This will help to build up the static charge and pull out the hair and dirt from deep in the carpet.
- When using the broom in wet applications, a back and forth scrubbing motion, or using a circular pattern will give the best results. Flip it over and use the squeegee to dry.
- Any time you sweep, you will form a solid wall of cleaning might that will quickly and efficiently clean any floor in your home.
- Safe to use anywhere, and fool-proof in it's ability. Washable if dirty.
The 12" Household Rubber Broom by Sweepa is the ultimate way to sweep the floors in your home. Order Yours Today!