A ratchet assist wringer combines with a powerful cleaning head to make it easy to mop any type of floor.
Why It's Good
- Self-Wringing. Other mops force you to use your hands or a separate wringer to get the water out. This one has a twist action wringing system built right in, so any bucket or sink will do, and you never have to touch the head with your hands.
- Ratcheting. Similar looking twist mops can be difficult to operate for most people, and impossible for those with arthritis or strength issues. This one is ratcheting so it locks in any position to assist with wringing, and this makes the twist action effortless.
- Soft And Powerful. The fluffy soft strings are gentle enough for any surface, but the advanced material gives plenty of power to remove any type of dirt.
- Integrated Scrubber. Got a stubborn spot that won't lift up? Just use the non-abrasive scrub pad on the head to quickly remove it without slowing down.
- Easy Off Head. Similar products often come with heads that are impossible to remove, and prone to breaking if you are able. This one has a threaded end that screws right on, and it comes of in seconds when you need to wash it.
- Machine Washable. Wash the head hundreds of times before it needs replacing, just unscrew and pop it in the laundry, and you will have a fresh mop the next time you clean your floors.
- Compatible With All Floors. It's totally safe and effective for any hard flooring surface in your home.
- Large Head. Cover more surface area with each pass thanks to the extra large head. Easily finish in less time because the powerful microfiber strings spread out to clean a maximum amount of surface.
- Eco_friendly. Mop with water alone for amazing results. You can use any cleaner you like, but as an environmentally conscious choice, you can also use regular tap water as your only detergent.