Over ten times more absorbent than a regular sponge, and way more durable too. This powerful PVA block will soak up moisture like a vacuum, and hold it in without dripping. It will never tear, shred or leave behind lint like a regular sponge might, but is will soak spills, remove dirt and deliver outstanding performance. It can be used as a drying tool, a cleaning tool, or as an applicator for paints, stains and waxes. It's not affected by harsh chemicals or salt water, so you can use them almost anywhere, and with any type of cleaner you like. The surface is super smooth unlike traditional versions, so it's able to pick up hair and light debris as you wipe, but then rinse completely clean afterward. It can soak up more than 25 times its own weight in moisture, so it's ideal for drying spills and cleaning other types of wet messes. Just place on top of any spilled liquid and press down. Once you let go, it will slurp up more than 8 ounces of liquid like a vacuum. Our PVA sponge is ideal for any job that involves excess moisture, but it works great for regular stuff too. Use it to wipe counters, wash dishes, dry tables, eliminate flooding and so much more. It will do everything that a regular sponge will, just ten times better.
Why It's Good
- Super Absorbent. Suck up an amazing amount of liquid with little effort. Just press down or glide over the top to pull in moisture like a vacuum.
- Extra Tough. Bleach, ammonia, soap, cleansers, it doesn't matter. No cleaning chemical will harm it, so use with confidence in combination with your favorite cleaners and disinfectants.
- Long Lasting. Way more durable than cellulose or the natural sea variety, this material does not wear out or fall apart like those do. It will hold it's shape and remain intact for much longer in comparison.
- Cleaning Power. The unique material will absorb and pick up dirt as you wipe, Surfaces will be clean AND dry when you finish.
- Rinses Clean. Unlike sponges with holes, this one will completely release everything you wipe up when rinsed. This prevents grime storage and the possibility of old particles causing scratches.
- Bacteria Resistant. The material is naturally mildew and bacteria resistant. It also dries rock hard to further prevent growth. As an added layer of protection, it also releases yucky stuff to eliminate hidden grime that would otherwise store for later.
How To Use It
- For wiping damp counters or cleaning up small messes, use this advanced sponge like any other. It will soak up liquids as you wipe, quickly drying surfaces to a streak free shine. As you move along, it will also pick up light dirt and hold it in.
- When wiping a single, continuous motion will work best. Move from one side to the other.
- For soaking up large amounts of water like a thawing freezer, spilled drink or flooded bathroom, a slightly different technique will produce better results than standard wiping. Downward pressure on the top of the block gets the vacuum ready to suck. When you release this pressure, the sponge will begin to suck up any spilled liquid quickly and efficiently.
- Press down to soak, and then move to a new location. Keep up with this technique until the sponge feels completely saturated, and then take it to the sink to wring out all of the collected moisture.
- To apply paint or stain without leaving brush strokes, use the sponge damp. Make sure the paint or stain is in a large enough container, then use the face of the sponge to dip down and collect the paint.
- Spread on the paint with even, deliberate strokes, and you'll easily get a smooth application with no lines or imperfections.
- Paints and stains will go on in wide sections, and you won't have to worry about brush lines, thin spots or uneven finishes.
- For drying surfaces that are only slightly wet, skip the press and suck technique, and opt for a regular wiping motion. Your vehicle exterior and other similar surfaces can be dried quickly without any risk of scratching, spotting or streaking.
- For a job like this, simply continue in one direction, and with one long wiping path to remove all moisture and let the surface shine.
Tips For Success:
- For general use, you can pretty much use this like any regular sponge.
- The unique thing about PVA is that it will dry rock hard if you let it. This can be good for eliminating the possibility of mildew and bacteria growth, but you can't really use it when it's in this hard, dried form.
- When it's new out of the package, it will feel slightly damp, and will be soft and squishy to the touch. You can always keep it this way by storing it in a container or zippered bag. This will ensure it's ready to go at a moments notice.
- It's important to make sure it's clean before you store it to prevent unwanted growth caused by residual moisture and dirt combined.
- You can always store it dry. Drying it out does not effect longevity or performance, it will just make it necessary to wet it before you use it. The sponge only has to soak in water for about a minute to go from rock hard to squishy as new.
- Always make sure the sponge is slightly damp and squishy before you use it. If you try to use it hard, you will have less than desirable results.
PVA Vs. Regular Stuff
Choose a more durable tool that's easier to work with, and you'll also get one that produces better results. This durable sponge can soak liquid faster and more efficiently than a regular one can, and it's also made from a much longer lasting material. It has a smoother finish that will pick up debris as you use it, but won't store it for later like regular, more porous sponges do. This means that no grit, sand or other debris will be left after use, so you won't be able to accidentally scratch any surface you use it on later. It's resistant to chemicals, and it can be washed hundreds of times to clean it for reuse. Because the material is so durable, you'll be able to it over and over again without it wearing out, losing shape, or becoming ineffective.
It's an amazing tool that can replace paper towels, and make washing dishes or defrosting a freezer easy. It can pull spilled drinks up out of carpeting or upholstery, and lock them in so that you can make it back to the sink without dripping. Once you get there and wring it out, an amazing amount of liquid will gush out like a river, and you'll be wondering how it was stored in there in the first place. Take it outside, and it can be a useful tool for applying paint, stains, wax or varnish in even, easy to apply coats. The smooth surface and excellent absorption capabilities allow it to coat surfaces without streaking, and ensure a more consistent application, and better appearance once dried.
Stop replacing your sponges so often, and don't dry another spill with a cotton towel. Traditional sponges wear out quickly due to inferior materials, but this one provides long lasting performance while accomplishing more. When you choose a tougher, more effective product, you'll save time and money while making annoying jobs easier. Your bathrooms and kitchens will be spotless, and your cars and trucks will have a showroom finish. You'll be able to soak up puppy accidents, dry any surface after washing it, avoid catastrophe when things overflow, and so much more. It's the perfect tool for accidental spills, so parents with toddlers, families with new pets, professional cleaners, and almost anyone else can rest easy when they have one at their disposal.