Not everybody needs a big bulky ironing board, and many of us don't have the room even if we wanted one. This fold-able mat is the perfect item to allow you to iron clothes in any location. It's ideal for folks living in cramped quarters, but also great for anyone that may need to remove wrinkles while away from home. The large pad has extra foam padding to prevent heat transfer, and the whole thing folds conveniently when not in use. A silicone pad is perfectly positioned to provide a safe resting spot for your iron when you need to set it down, and integrated ridges make it cool faster when you place it there. Use on any flat surface where there is enough room and quickly take care of your ironing without dragging out a monster size board or using a towel or blanket on the floor. Heat resistant material will keep surfaces safe, and the non-slip resting pad will prevent your iron from falling over, sliding away, or harming surfaces due to hot metal.
Compact and Portable
The fold up design makes this product perfect for almost any situation. At home it allows you to store it in a closet or on a shelf when you don't need it, but when not at home it is even more useful. Pack into a suitcase to take with you on vacation or business travel, or store in your RV to add convenience and utility where space is limited. If you don't have a regular laundry room then adequate ironing space is probably non-existent, but now you will be able to transform any flat area into the perfect place to remove wrinkles or press your shirts. If you sew or quilt on a regular basis, it can be quite convenient to stow this mat right nearby to prevent leaving the room or setting up something more substantial just to press a small piece of fabric. Simply unfold right where you are sitting, quickly get the job done, and the re-fold to get back to your project.
Integrated Resting Pad
Other mats may be able to get the job done as far as providing a heat resistant surface, but this one takes it one step further by giving you a great place to set your iron down, or let it cool after the job is done too. An additional portion of mat has a silicone pad on top that provides an ideal parking spot because it can handle temperatures up to 500 degrees and it keeps your iron from sliding. Added ridges will elevate the metal so that air flows better and the unit cools faster. Because you can set it down horizontally instead of upright, it will be far less dangerous because it can not tip over accidentally. Use it to rest between garments, or use it as a cooling station for when the work is finished.
How To Use It:
Order Yours Today!
- Unfold and lay down on any flat surface. Works great on a bed or table, on the floor, on a counter, on top of your dryer and more. For best results, ensure that the surface is firm and level.
- Place clothing on top of mat and spread out into a single layer.
- Plug in and preheat iron according to directions.
- Proceed to remove wrinkles, steam and press like normal.
- Use silicone pad to rest iron when rotating or switching garments.
- Use resting spot to set down on metal face after you finish to allow for cooling.
- Fold for storage or travel. An integrated tie will hold it shut when fully compacted. Lightweight design allows for easy portability, and transport in almost any manner.
- If soiled, wipe clean with damp rag.