Buck...Buck...Buck Awe. Improve concentration and retention skills with this fast paced game for children ages three and up. It's farm fresh fun that any child would enjoy, because this game takes hide and seek to a new level, as it improves upon common memory based games. It's designed for play with two to four players, and the quick game play will hold their attention until a winner is crowned. Similar games are stagnant in comparison, but the pieces in this one keep moving the whole time. Your little farmers will first find all of the eggs and return them to the crate. From there, they will take turns putting them back in nests, and then placing chickens on top. The excitement builds as hens are placed back in different locations, and players start flipping over ones that are empty in the first round, or ones that are occupied in the second round. Perfect concentration rules the roost, and the child that pays the closest attention is sure to be the winner. With each wrong move, kids will score a crack in their egg, and the player with the least cracks after all eggs have been placed, is the winner.
Why It's Good
- Educational. Young minds are engaged the whole time, and children really have to concentrate in order to win. Improve cognitive ability and exercise their brains because if they lose track of the eggs, they may lose the game.
- Action Packed. Never a dull moment, your kids will be laughing and smiling the whole time. The piece don't sit still for very long, and everyone needs to keep a close eye, so all players stay busy all of the time.
- Detailed. A beautiful presentation, right down to the plastic hens. Added silicone details give them a cute look, and add tactile fun that's stimulating. From the nests to the crate, the added details really complete the package.
- High Quality. No flimsy cards, or cheap plastic pieces here. This game features durable, and long lasting components that will hold up through repeated play.
- Easy-To-Learn. It is slightly different than your standard memory game, but after the first time, your kids will have it down. Once they become familiar, it gets even more fun, as they try to trick one another, or win without any mistakes.
- Perfect First Game. So simple, and so fun, this is perfect for young ones with little or no gaming experience.
There are 47 pieces in total, and one reusable crate to stow your hens when the game is over.
- 15 Nests to place chickens on.
- 12 Plastic chickens with floppy, silicone beaks, combs and tail feathers.
- 12 Plastic eggs to hide and find.
- 4 Colorful scoring eggs to keep track.
- 4 Scoring nests to place the egg on, and update when mistakes are made in order to keep score.
How To Play
- Begin first by setting everything up. The nests get laid out on a table, then 12 chickens get placed on top of 12, with eggs underneath.
- Each player gets a scoring nest and a colored egg to keep score.
- Players first take turns finding the eggs, one at a time, and then placing them back in the crate.
- Once the egg is in the crate, the chicken that was covering it can be placed on any empty nest.
- If a player picks up a chicken with no egg underneath, they get a crack on their egg. The scoring nest is updated accordingly by moving the colored egg one space.
- Once all eggs have been found, and placed in the crate, players will take turns putting them back into the nests.
- Each player will take one egg and place it in an empty nest. They will then take a chicken and place it over the egg.
- If a player picks up a chicken and it already has an egg underneath, they get a crack, and have to update their scoring nest.
- Once all eggs have been placed, the player with the least cracks wins.