Use it on your grill outside, or use it inside in your oven. This versatile mat is made from a revolutionary material, and it has a unique, grid-like surface that has advantages over other options. Outdoors, it will instantly provide a clean, non-stick surface for your barbecue, and indoors, it will improve airflow around the food you bake, to make it more crispy. When grilling, delicate foods won't stick, and small things won't be able to fall through the grate, but it will allow fat and other unwanted liquids to drip down like normal. It's made in Sweden using superior materials, and the thick, but flexible sheet will last for 1000 or more uses. You can cut it down to any shape or size, and you can even put it in the dishwasher for cleaning. It's totally microwave safe, and it is free of ingredients you might worry about like BPA and PFOA.
This safe and effective surface will distribute heat evenly across the food on top to improve quality, and allow for professional results without increased effort or skill. Grill delicate fish without it falling apart, BBQ vegetables without them falling down into the coals, or cook cheeseburgers without them soaking up their own grease. In the kitchen it will help you make crispy pizzas, perfect garlic bread, or cookies that look like they came from the bakery. Stop using foil and other disposable surfaces, and don't settle for floppy food when it should be crisp. Forget about food sticking to metal, and discover the new things you can grill that were never before possible. Whether you use it indoors, outdoors, or both, this useful sheet would make a great addition to any kitchen.
Why It's Good
- Top Quality. When compared to other options, you will notice that this one is made with better materials. It offers outstanding performance, and the thick material provides incredible durability. Most other options are made in China, but this one is manufactured in Sweden.
- Commercial Grade. Tough enough for everyday use, this net is designed for use in a commercial kitchen, but it also has an affordable price that makes it a good option for home use as well.
- Nothing Sticks. It doesn't matter what you cook on top because nothing will ever stick. Sauces wipe off easily, even when burned, and delicate fish lift off without breaking no matter how it's prepared. Cooking will be frustration free, and clean up will be a breeze.
- Washable & Reusable. Get one thousand or more uses out of a single sheet. You can hand wash easily, but it's also dishwasher safe. Clean after use, and reuse over and over again.
- Versatile. Use it on your grill, or use it in the oven. Outside, it will give you a stick proof surface that is clean and easy to maintain. Indoors, it will improve airflow around baked goods to make everything more crispy. It's compatible with any grill or stove, and you can use it with almost any food.
- Eco-Friendly. Parchment paper, aluminum foil and other disposable surfaces impact the environment each time you cook. This one produces better results with the food you cook, and it's totally reusable, so there's nothing to throw away after you finish.
- Low Fat. You won't need any oils or fats to prevent sticking, so food will be healthier overall.
- Grid Design. Other options are solid sheets, and they force food to cook in sauce, grease or fat. This can be great for many foods, but for others, you'll want the fat to drip down like normal. The criss cross design here, allows liquids to drop down, and when used in the oven, it improves circulation to make things crispy.
- Even Heat. When spread out under your food, this non-stick net improves heat distribution to make things cook more evenly. When all parts cook at the same speed, overall results are better.
- Simple Clean Up. Most things will wipe right off with a regular old cloth, but you can also hand wash with soap and water, or place it in your dishwasher.
On The Grill
Take it to the park to provide a clean surface, or take it camping to avoid using disposable products. It's ideal for use away from home, but it's also perfect for regular grilling right in your backyard. Cook potatoes along with your main dish, make fish without it sticking, grill burgers and allow fat to drip down like normal, or saute veggies and other small items without them falling through. As a reusable grilling surface, it's tough to beat, and it'll allow for effortless cooking, and restaurant quality each time you use it. Stop worrying about scraping the grate, or burning off the sauce and food after you finish. Nothing sticks to this net, so it will wipe clean after use, and it's totally dishwasher safe, so you'll never have to scrape again.
In The Oven
Use it right on the rack, or place it on a pan to improve airflow, and make everything crispier. Instead of soggy french fries that stick to the pan when it's time to serve them, you'll have a crispy and delicious treat that slides off without effort. When used underneath a pizza or slices of garlic bread, it will elevate the food slightly to increase circulation and allow you to get the crunchy exterior you want. No more floppy pies, or soggy loaves, because with the net in place, better results are guaranteed. Thanks to the stick proof surface, your pan will stay clean, and any cheese or sauce will wipe right off. It's great for pastries, breads, vegetables and more. If you normally bake something in the oven, and you want to eliminate the possibility of sticking and cause it to cook with a more crispy outside, then you will love how this crisper sheet works in your kitchen.
Looking for a grill mat with a solid surface? This net is pretty awesome when used on your barbecue, but if you want to fry an egg, make some pancakes, cook some stir fry or prepare mouth watering BBQ chicken you may prefer a solid surface to one that has holes. For a reusable surface that's similar, but does not have any holes, check out our grill mat 2-Pack here
. Want a versatile oven sheet for regular baking and cooking? We have that too. This one is ideal when you want stuff to end up crunchy, but for regular baking and cooking in your oven, our Non-Stick Baking Sheet
may be a better choice.
How To Use It
Perfect for preparing fish, shellfish, vegetables, french fries, pizza and more. The food falls easily away from the net, and cooks more evenly with automatic ease, but follow the tips below for proper usage, and ideal performance.
- Place the net on the rack, or use on a pan.
- If using directly on the rack, add protection to the bottom of your oven.
- Place food on top.
- Watch closely as food cooks. Remove when finished.
- Avoid heat above 500 degrees.
- Place net directly on grill grate.
- Place food on top.
- Rotate net to ensure even cooking
- Watch food and cook slower for better results.
- Avoid contact with flames. Cook over low heat or gray coals for best results.
- Maintain a distance of 4" from net to heat source.
- After use, just wipe clean, hand wash with soap and water, or place in the dishwasher.
Please Note: Avoid the use of sharp instruments on the surface, as it may result in permanent damage. To clean, hand wash with soap and a damp cloth, or place into the dishwasher.