Never scrub again when you start using this heavy duty liner. It's compatible with any type of oven, and it can be cut to any shape or size, so it will fit perfectly in yours. Once in place, it will protect the interior as it catches every drip and crumb that falls down. Instead of gluing in place, or cooking to the point of bonding with the surface, everything on top will slide right off with a simple wipe. In fact, the longer food cooks on, the easier it will be to clean. Simply slide the sheet out once it gets dirty, and then wipe the chunks into the trash. To give it a thorough cleaning, hand wash with soap and water, or place it in your dishwasher. No more scrubbing for hours, and no more relying on self clean settings that just don't work. Avoid toxic sprays and reduce the effort it takes to maintain a clean oven. Once you have this drip protector in place, you won't need to worry about anything you cook because nothing will ever stick.
Why It's Good
- Long Lasting. Use for years, and wash it hundreds of times. This simple protector will easily pay for itself with the lasting performance it provides, and the time and effort it saves.
- Washable. Most stuff will brush right off with a damp cloth, but you can also wash it in the sink with soap, or put it in your dishwasher.
- Re-Size-Able. Make it smaller, or cut to any shape to make it fit. This one-size-fits all solution is perfect for any kitchen.
- Top Quality. Made in Sweden, this liner is constructed using premium quality materials superior craftsmanship. It's guaranteed to work better and last longer than competing products.
- Nothing Sticks. Gooey sauce, melted cheese, sugary candy, it doesn't matter what the substance is, or how long it has cooked in place. Every spec of food, and every last drip will slide right off with ease.
- Compatible. Use with any type of oven, or use for other applications to protect surfaces and prevent food from sticking. It's totally heat resistant up to 500 degrees.
- Easy To Use. Just lay it in place to get started using it, and the sheet will handle the rest. When it comes time for cleaning, quickly wipe it, or place in the dishwasher. What could be easier?
How To Use It
Easily protect the bottom of your appliance from spills, drips and burnt food. Nothing is able to adhere to the material so a damp cloth removes anything that collects. It's compatible with any type of oven, so use it every time you bake or broil to prevent messes, and ease with clean up.
- Lay flat at the bottom of your oven.
- Avoid direct contact with the heating element.
- If clearance is not adequate, place it on a lower rack, above the element. If sufficient clearance exists, use under the element.
- Place directly at the bottom, or use on a low rack.
- Make sure to leave any holes uncovered. Cut to size if necessary.
- Avoid direct contact with any flame.
- Place directly at the bottom, or use on the turntable.
- Cut to fit if needed.
- Use on a lower rack, or at the base if sufficient clearance exists.
- Cut to size for best fit.
- Avoid contact with the heating element.
- Wait until cool, then remove from oven for cleaning.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away food.
- Hand wash or use dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.
- Avoid abrasive cleansers.
- Lay flat or roll for storage.
- Do not fold or crease.
- Don't let it touch elements or flames.
- Do not use with temps that exceed 500 degrees.
- Do not block or cover any open holes in your appliance.
- Remove when using any self clean setting.
- Do not use with sharp objects or metal utensils.