Squeeze to watch him sneeze. Boring people dump condiments from regular lids. Fun people tickle this guy's nose until he says achoo, and follows it up with two streams of mustard that ooze from either nostril. Replace almost any squeeze bottle lid with this fun alternative to turn ordinary condiments into something way more entertaining. Perfect for mustard, but usable on anything you squeeze onto your food. Try it with jelly, mayonnaise, salad dressing and more. It will make kids want to eat their food, and it is the perfect conversation starter for dinners and other parties. Instead of dispensing mustard from a regular, white flip cap, you get to watch as it pours from the nose of this cute little monster. It's made from a food-safe plastic that is BPA free, and it's compatible with most squeeze bottles. Totally washable and reusable, it can be used over and over again, on any bottle you buy.
Want one for your ketchup bottle too? Check out the Ketchup Kritter. It is a similar product, but it is red, features slightly different styling, and has a single opening at the mouth.
Why It's Good
- Fun and Functional. It dispenses just as well, and stays just as clean, but it is way more fun than a regular lid. The silly action distracts and engages, and the self-sealing holes close for storage.
- Safe and Clean. Quality materials ensure this is a safe product. Durable construction ensures it can be hand washed, or placed in the dishwasher for cleaning.
- Easy-To-Use. Just squeeze like normal to use it. It does not add difficulty, or make condiments harder to get out. It does increase fun and cause people to smile though.
- Motivational. Fun to look at, and fun to use. Your children will be excited to eat their food when they get to squirt on stuff with this product.
- Versatile. Ideal for mustard bottles, but it works on other stuff too. Try with other sauces or salad dressings to make those more fun too.
How To Use It
Using this replacement lid is simple and straight forward, but follow these easy steps for good results:
- To install this monster head on your condiment bottle, start by removing the one it came with.
- Twist on this lid, and keep turning until tight.
- To dispense mustard, pull up on head to open the aperture. Squeeze bottle to squirt.
- Once finished, press the head back down to seal the openings. Store bottle for later.
- When mustard is gone, remove, wash and reuse.
Order Yours Today!