Simple, compact and highly effective. This little washing machine runs on electricity to give you one of the best ways to wash small loads, or clean laundry while traveling. It's ideal for washing things separately like baby clothes and delicate garments, but it's also nice for folks living alone, or those in living quarters where larger appliances don't fit, or aren't allowed. Skip the trip to the laundromat, and use this efficient little machine instead. A simple twist of the knob is all it takes to go from dirty to clean in a matter of minutes. It comes complete with quick connect adapters to pull water right from the faucet automatically, but you can also load water in manually if you choose. Once turned on, and filled with dirty clothes, soap and water, the drum will rotate and slightly agitate to clean with results similar to what larger appliances produce. It even rinses your clothes to remove the soap after washing is complete. Save energy, reduce waste, decrease costs, and avoid annoying situations when you do your laundry with this product. It's light enough to use on a counter top in your kitchen, and it's compact enough to store out of sight when you're done. Complete with a two year manufacturer warranty.
Why It's Good
- Eco-friendly. Use less water, less soap, and way less electricity, but still get clothing just as clean.
- Large Capacity. Although it's pretty small and compact overall, this machine does provide ample capacity for most situations. Clean several items at once, or use for larger, more bulky items like jeans and sheets.
- Quick Connect. A specialized adapter will allow you to hook up to your faucet with speed and precision.
- Hand Fill. You can also manually fill the tub with water, but using the intake hose will save you time and effort.
- Lightweight & Portable. Easily use on any surface at home, but also take it with you without trouble. Anyone can lift it up to use on a counter, and the compact portability makes it perfect for RV's, camping and other travel.
- Universally Compatible. No fancy connections, or outrageous power demands. This machine plugs into any standard outlet, and runs on very little power. Use with or without the intake hose for maximum compatibility.
- Easy Draining. A long hose allows you to direct water wherever you want it.
- Top Quality Motor. Other machines will wear out with regular use. The high quality motor on this unit has been redesigned to provide optimal performance, and maximum longevity.
How To Use It
- To prepare for washing, connect the inlet hose to your faucet, or fill the drum manually.
- If using the hose, turn on your faucet, and then select the temperature you want.
- Plug the power cord into any regular electrical outlet.
- Direct the drain hose down and into a sink or bucket.
- Load in up to 4.4 pounds of laundry making sure to balance the load, and spread evenly.
- Add in your favorite detergent. 1 tablespoon or less is normally sufficient, but you can vary the amount based on clothing type,a nd how dirty they are.
- Close the washer lid, and make sure it clicks shut securely.
- Turn the timer knob to set the duration of the wash cycle.
- Let the machine run until complete.
- To rinse, fill with water again, and start another cycle.
- When finished, unplug the washing machine and turn off the water.
- Clothes will be saturated when finished, so a spin dryer is recommended to pull excess moisture from the material before you hang for drying.