Say goodbye to unsightly cords and cables. Combine several together, and quickly hide them in an attractive sleeve by using this set. The patented design makes the process easy, so anyone can organize every cord, wire and cable in a matter of seconds. Instead of a messy bunch of cords cluttering the area behind your TV, computer, or charging station, you could have one simple tube. Reduce dust bunnies, and improve the look of any space, all while making it easier to see which cord is going where.
Quickly eliminate clutter, and improve the appearance and function of entertainment centers and home offices. This set offers the perfect way to conceal up to 4 average size cords, wires or cables. Have a variety of electronics in a single location? No problem. Just combine several sets together, when necessary, to transform a tangled mess into a neatly organized network of attractive covers that hold several cords each.
- (1) 6 ft. x .65 in. cable zipper cord cover.
- (1) Zip Clip.
Why It's Good
- Fast. Thanks to the zipper-like design, installing this cord cover is a very fast process. Once you grab your set of cords, you'll have them concealed and organized in just a few seconds.
- Universal. Use with power cords, speaker wires, computer cables and more. Thanks to the flexible design, and it's ability to accommodate multiple wires, you can use this Cable Zipper set with any type of electronic cord, or anything similar.
- Attractive. Once in place, it will hide several ugly wires, and keep them contained in one compact tube. Not only does the sleeve look good, it also diminishes the visual impact of the cords by keeping them compact and organized, while making them easy to direct and contain.
- Effective. A simple design makes it easy for anyone to use, but it also ensures that anyone can end up with perfect results. Thanks to the clever design, you are guaranteed success, and ensured that your electronics will be neat and tidy when finished.
How To Use It
This set offers one of the fastest and easiest ways to combine and organize any type of cord, wire or cable. In three easy steps, you'll transform a bunch of messy cords into one neat looking bundle.
- To begin, just squeeze the zip clip to open it up, then clamp down on your cords to gather them. You'll want to make sure that the nose of the barrel is pointing downward, while the cord remains straight through the clip.
- After you grab all of the cables, position the cable zipper so that the open end is facing the clip, then press the nose into the opening.
- To install the cords inside the cord zipper sleeve, just continue pressing the nose forward, and travel along the length. As you move, the wires will move through the clip to remain inside the plastic sheath.
Not all cords need to originate at the end of the tube. Easily insert any cable along the side, using one of the slits, to make it easy to combine cords even when they don't start in the same place. Also, you can easily shorten the length of the tube as needed. Just cut with scissors to create a custom length for your specific installation.
Need more room or a longer length?
Check out the deluxe set
. It features a wider tube and it's two feet longer, so you can cover more cords.