Small job, small hands, or small budget. Whatever the justification, this powerful cleaning cloth offers the same power as our larger alternative found here: 16 x 16 Multipurpose Cloth, but it delivers that power in a more compact package. Often referred to as a miracle cloth, this high quality microfiber cleaning tool can be used wet or dry for all sorts of jobs. It's not coated with any chemicals, and you don't need any toxic sprays in order to achieve good results when you clean with it. Thanks to the superior fabric, you can easily power through greasy or dried on grime, and lift it off the surface without any risk of damage. It's safe to use anywhere, and it will actually polish the surface as you remove dirt. Dust shelving and tables in a single pass, or get spot free windows without the blue stuff. It's totally washable and reusable, and can be laundered hundreds of times before replacement would be necessary. When compared to other similar looking cloths, this one will work better, last longer and make any job easier. 12 x 12.
Why It's Good
- Non-Toxic. Other cleaning rags are only a delivery method for chemical filled cleaners. The material on this one does all of the work, so no soap or cleanser is actually necessary. For most jobs, a dry cloth, or one damp with water, will be all that you need.
- Streak-Free. Crystal clear glass is easy to achieve when you use this cloth. With only water, you can remove every spec of dirt, and you will never leave behind annoying streaks.
- Non-Linting. Other rags deposit little fuzzy pieces on the surface as you clean. This one will never leave lint behind, so every object will look cleaner.
- Commercial Quality. Thicker and more effective when compared to most other options, these cloths are tough enough for commercial applications. For home users, this means that they will clean better, and last longer than the competition. Save time, effort and money when you choose these over something that looks similar.
- Wet or Dry. Outstanding when used dry for dusting and polishing, and even more amazing when wet with water. A damp cloth will cut through stubborn grime, and wipe away greasy stuff in a single pass. A dry one, will suck up dust bunnies like a magnet.
- Premium Quality. Not all microfiber is created equal. You can often find similar looking cloths, and you may save a few pennies by getting them over ours, but disappointment will quickly follow your purchase. These heavy weight alternatives are constructed from a superior material, so they easily outperform most other options. Soak up more liquid, and wipe away more dirt using these 300 GSM cloths. The advanced material actually grabs and locks in any grime encountered to leave surfaces incredibly clean, and with very little effort.
- Highly Absorbent. Awesome as a cleaning tool, but also useful for picking up spills, or drying wet surfaces. The material will suck up any liquid it encounters, and it will hold it in without dripping. When compared to cotton, this material is up to ten times more absorbent.
- Reusable. Totally machine washable, and rated for thousands of uses. Clean them over an over again without any deterioration, or reduction in ability.
- Fast. One of the quickest, and most thorough ways to clean any surface, these cloths will save you tons of time. Just glide over any material to remove dirt, dust and other grime. You won't need to get out additional sprays, and you won't havce to go over the same area twice.
Where To Use It
This powerful cleaning cloth can be used to replace any similar tool you are using now. It will offer more cleaning power and durability when compared to cotton versions, and will work better, and last longer when compared to similar looking microfiber versions. It's safe to use on virtually any surface, so use it to clean wood, glass, metal, painted walls, flooring and so much more. It's tough on dirt, but gentle on the surface it is covering. Instead of scrubbing and being abrasive in order to wash a dirty area, the powerful fibers will skim across the surface, and then lift and remove dirt and grime. It will eliminate caked on dirt that has dried in place, and it will lift and clean greasy spots instead of smearing them around.
You will never mark or scratch the item you are cleaning, but you will always leave it free of dirt and polished in appearance. Although it offers incredible cleaning power, this product is not coated with any chemicals, and the fibers are not stiff, or abrasive. You don't even need to use a chemical spray when you clean with it because water alone will easily remove 99% of all dirt and germs from whatever you are cleaning.
Windows and Mirrors - Buy it just to clean your windows and mirrors, and you will save a bundle. Get a streak free mirror in your bathroom without any blue spray or roll of paper towels, and start watching the savings add up. Simply spritz with water instead, and then take a dry cloth to leave it sparkling as you remove every bit of toothpaste spray, hair product and cosmetic residue in a single pass. Use one on any window of your home, office or vehicle for similar results with the same technique. Never worry about streaks, lint, or not having the supplies necessary to get the job done. This washable and reusable cloth can be used over and over again, and you will never have to purchase additional supplies to complete your cleaning.
General Cleaning - Stainless steel, wood, painted surfaces, tile, linoleum, ceramic, marble, granite, glass and so much more. Just about any material or surface can be cleaned with this cloth. Use wet with water, bone dry, or use in conjunction with your favorite green cleaner to remove dirt all over your home. The incredible material will do most of the work for you, so all of your general cleaning tasks will be easier.
Dusting - When used dry, it becomes a powerful dusting tool, and will offer a fast way to eliminate dust from shelving, tables, desk tops and more.
Wet Messes - Because it's more absorbent than cotton, microfiber is also well suited for wiping small spills, and drying those little puddles that occur in the bathroom and kitchen, or around your pet's water bowl. When children spill food and drinks on carpet and other flooring, this cloth is a great choice because it will soak liquid before it absorbs, and it will lift substances that may stain before they have a chance to set in.
Doors and Walls - Use it to wipe clean a dirty door that has darkened with use, or remove fingerprints and other smudges from a dirty wall. Abrasive scrubbers can remove paint and finishes, and many cleaning products will also so damage. This product provides a feast and effective way to eliminate dirt from any type of door, and any wall material.
In The Kitchen - Instead of spraying down toxic chemicals in your kitchen, and then wiping down the counter, or cleaning food off your stove, simply use this cloth wet, and clean it up without introducing dangerous substances to the surfaces you use to prepare food.
In The Bathroom - Wipe shower doors after each use to eliminate hard water build up,clean a toilet, or quickly shine tiled surfaces, and leave them polished. Safe for every surface in the room, and highly effective as a quick clean up method.
In Your Vehicle - Wipe down the center console, dust your dashboard, or clean tinted windows to a streak free shine. Fast detailing and professional results are pretty much guaranteed, and this tool is safe for any area of your car or truck.
This 12 x 12 cleaning cloth is a great choice for any home. Although it's more compact than our standard size, it's still big enough for most people to get the job done. It's made from the same high quality material, so power will not be compromised, but for certain tasks or personalities, the overall size may be preferred. Don't be fooled by similar looking cloths you have seen or used elsewhere. All microfiber is not created equal, so instead of wasting money on one that may just bring frustration and empty promises, get our proven alternative for quick and easy cleaning in every room of your home.