This powerful lens cloth is one of the best tools available for cleaning prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, camera lenses and other optics. It quickly eliminates all dirt, dust and smudges without leaving behind lint, streaks, scratches or anything else. The premium quality material is super soft, and it cleans so well that you will even remove dirt and build-up that is invisible to the naked eye. The glass will be left clear and polished with absolutely no signs of the dust, dirt, grease, fingerprints and other stuff that used to be covering it. Stop using overpriced cloths and expensive sprays to clean your glasses, but don't take a risk by using something that might cause scratching and other damage. A dry cloth alone will remove almost anything in a matter of seconds, but for tough grime or thorough cleaning, get it damp with regular water to increase cleaning power. You never need chemical sprays, and the results will be better than what you are using now. Each one is washable, reusable, and durable enough to last through thousands of cleanings.
Why This One Is Better:
Unlike cheaper versions, our lens cleaning cloth is made from the highest quality Korean made microfiber, and this makes it unmatched in its ability to thoroughly clean delicate surfaces without risk of damage. You will notice that it is softer and thicker when compared to similar cloths, and this heavier weight material and premium finish enable it produce better results. With just a single swipe, it will lift dirt up off your lenses to lock it within the plush fibers. Grime will remain trapped and away from the glass as you continue to wipe to a streak-free and lint free finish. Other cloths glide over tough grime, and only spread the greasy stuff around. This one absorbs oily fingerprints, and gently lifts off sticky and gooey dirt to leave your eyeglasses clear. Don't get duped by similar looking pictures of flimsy, stretchy imposters that will never work as well or last as long. This one delivers guaranteed performance, and the low price makes it an incredible value.
Size Does Matter
Prefer a different size than what is offered here? We have several other cloths that come in a variety of sizes that you may like better. Some have identical material, and others have similar material that will also work on your glasses. Same material: CD/DVD Cloth
(8" x 8"), Screen Cloth
(12" x 12") & Polishing Cloth
(16" x 16"). Comparable material: Camera Cleaning Cloth
(9" x 10.25") & Tablet Cloth
(12" x 8.25").
How To Use It:
Cleaning prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, camera lenses or anything similar is super easy when you use this cloth. You never have to worry about scratches, lint or other annoyances, and you are guaranteed to safely remove that crud that is clouding your vision. With no special sprays or solutions to accompany it, finishing the job to satisfaction takes less than a minute.
- For most cleanings, a dry cloth is all you need. For deep cleaning, or to remove dirt that is stuck, get wet to increase ability.
- To clean wipe until clean. Standard build-up like fingerprints, dust and smudges will wipe right away leaving the surface incredibly clean in just seconds.
- A technique of using your thumb and forefinger on opposite side of the lens with the cloth in between can be a quick way to clean both sides at once.
- Wipe from top to bottom, and side to side to cover all area without missing a spot.
- If the grime is particularly bad, then you will want to get the cloth damp with water to increase the cleaning power. Simply wet under the faucet, and then wring until it no longer drips.
- Once wet, wipe again and this lens cloth will cut through, and remove the toughest dirt and residue. A single pass will completely clean the surface and polish it at the same time.
- Use a dry cloth, or a dry portion of the same cloth to wipe away any remaining moisture. If properly dampened, the water should dry within one or two seconds, all by itself.
- Laundering should not be needed after a single use. It will take many. When totally dirty machine wash and reuse.
Where To Use It:
Perfectly suited for any type of eyewear, but also great for other surfaces too. Superior quality microfiber will get any lens incredibly clean, but you can also use one for other tasks too.
- Eyeglasses, sunglasses, goggles, reading glasses, etc.
- Camera lenses, touch screens, view screens, etc.
- Optics for telescopes and microscopes
- LCD screens, mobile phones, TV's, etc.
- Chrome, stainless steel, silver, gold etc.
- Windows, mirrors, drinking glasses, crystal, etc.
- Shiny plastics, fiberglass, Plexiglas
- Jewelry and gemstones
Scratch Proof and Lint Free
Our lens cloth will never scratch thanks to the ultra soft material and unsewn edges. In order to eliminate any possibility of scratching and also prevent fraying, the edges are thermally welded instead of sewn. This means there are no hems, or stray threads that might scratch your surface, but the fabric is still prevented from falling apart over time. Although they are softer and more substantial than other versions, they do not drop material as you clean. The suede-like material will stay slightly fluffy to make your job easy, but none of that fluff will end up on your lens. They are much softer than regular microfiber, and the smooth finish provides a thorough clean with no damage possible. These may look similar to other small microfiber cloths out there, but the high quality material sets them apart from the rest.
These lens cleaning cloths are not treated with any chemicals, and you don't need to use anything extra when you clean with them. A dry cloth alone, or one merely dampened with water, is all you need to clean any lens or pair of glasses. When used alone, you will be removing 99% of all contaminates thanks to an 80/20 blend of top quality polymers that are meticulously woven into dense masses of tiny hooks & loops. The effective and durable material combines with superior manufacturing to make these better at cleaning, and that allows you to spend less time and get improved results. Stop guessing about what to use, or overpaying for professional recommendations. These cost slightly more than settling for the back of your shirt, but your vision and lenses will thank you later. Order Yours Today!