Cheaper than traditional lint rollers, this set of washable alternatives offers a fast and easy way to get the same results without ever buying a refill again. The super sticky surface will quickly pick up lint, hair and light dirt from almost any surface, but instead of ripping off sticky sheets, you simply rinse with water to prepare for more cleaning. The seemingly magical material is safe on any kind of clothing or furniture, and even with constant use, it will remain incredibly tacky for years due to it's quality. This three piece set includes a standard size lint roller, a fold-able, travel size one, and a large one that has a telescoping extension handle. Stop wasting money on disposable lint removal products, and never leave the house furry because you ran out of tape. Get this washable lint roller set to always be prepared, and allow yourself to rinse with water and reuse over and over again.
Why They're Good
- Top Quality. All similar looking products are not created equal. The formulation is important when it comes to stickiness and longevity, and ours has proven to work well, and last for years with regular use. Don't waste money on look alike products when you can guarantee functionality by ordering from us.
- Super Sticky. Just as clingy as any that require refills, these tools will lift up, and lock in any light dirt you roll over.
- Totally Reusable. Once covered with dirt, simply rinse it off under the faucet to rejuvenate the material. Occasional thorough cleaning with soap and water will keep it in like new condition for a long time.
- Versatile. With three different sizes to choose from, this set offers the ultimate in cleaning versatility. Prepare yourself for all sorts of messes in a multitude of locations.
Other OptionsDon't need all three? Want to purchase one or more individually?
Use the following links: mini roller
, regular roller
, large roller
Like the money saving combo, but want to spend less? We have a 2 piece set that only includes the two smaller ones so you can spend less when buying them together.
How To Use Them:
Using this set is pretty similar to using any traditional lint roller, but they end up being way more convenient and affordable overall. The main difference is what happens before and after cleaning, so follow these instructions for best results:
- To prepare for cleaning, make sure the roller is both free of debris and dry to the touch. When fully coated with dirt or moisture, the surface will not be sticky.
- Use on virtually any surface. They will pick up any light debris you roll over.
- To clean, use a back and forth rolling action for the medium and large rollers, and a side to side movement with the small one.
- If doing a large area and the surface stops picking things up, simply rinse, dry and keep on going.
- The mini size one has a built in cover. Simply fold over to close for storage.
- The regular size one has a slide on storage sheath. Slide off when using, and replace for storage. Simply align grooves and slip in place.
- When the surface is clean, rinse tool under warm water to wash debris down the drain.
- Over time, residue and fine particles may coat the surface to reduce stickiness. Use soap and water, or rubbing alcohol to wash thoroughly and rejuvenate the surface.
Three Rollers Are Better Than One
This money saving set includes three different tools to keep you prepared for any lint or hair, no matter where you find it. A single one is great for certain situations, but when you have all three, you can keep them where you use them most, and you will always have the perfect size for the job at hand. You can get each one individually, but you pay less when buying them together.
This one is what most folks would consider standard. It fits nicely in your hand, and provides a good amount of surface area for picking up loose lint and fur. Use on clothing before you leave the house, or quickly clean a couch cushion where your dog likes to nap. This one is ideal for a single piece of clothing, a single chair, or a similar size area. It is great for keeping in your glove box to clean animal fur or food crumbs off the upholstery, and it also fits nicely into a desk drawer to remove lint before a meeting, or quickly clean small messes on wood or carpet. It comes complete with a plastic dust cover for storage.
This one is so small it can fit in a pocket or purse. The obvious applications involve travel due to size, but the compact shape also makes it possible to store anywhere for convenient, everyday use as well. The surface area is not large enough to handle big areas without rinsing multiple times, but for quick cleanings, it is tough to beat. A flip over cover keeps it clean when not in use, and also makes it durable enough to be tossed in a storage compartment or piece of luggage without worry. Whip it out before you hop out of the car, or keep it on you all day long to keep lint and fur from becoming a problem.
This one is perfect for any large surfaces covered with light debris. Use it on floors, curtains, beds, sofas, rugs, multiple pieces of clothing and more. The huge roller will pick up tons of dirt before rinsing is needed, and the wide path will get things clean fast. It comes complete with a telescoping pole so you will also have a long reach. Simply twist to loosen, adjust to length, and then tighten in place to easily reach more areas with less stretching required. Use in your bathroom to roll up long hairs, use on an area rug for quick clean up, or use on clothes not being worn to remove lint in half the time.
Anyone would love these tools, but pet lovers can't live without them. Don't let dog or cat hair control your life. Get this 3-Piece washable lint roller set for a fast and easy way to clean it up. Easily keep clothes, carpets, upholstery and curtains free of dust, lint, fuzz, dirt, pet hair and other dirt, and never stop to think if it is time buy more supplies. This set allows you to quickly remove unsightly messes and save money in the process. The reusable design means you don't have to buy any expensive tape refills, and because nothing gets thrown away, they are an affordable alternative that is also eco-friendly. Always ready when you need them, these high quality tools will attract dirt like a magnet, and they won't lose their stickiness for years. Just rinse under warm water to release all of the collected debris, dry them off, and they are ready to go. Use the included dust covers for protection during storage.