Enjoy flavorful food off the grill, without waiting overnight. Traditional marinating techniques force you to wait several hours, but this alternative gives the same results in less than five minutes. The vacuum powered chamber forces marinades and sauces into meat at rapid speed to infuse flavor, and tenderize in a fraction of the time. It measures 6" x 9", and has the capacity to handle up to six chicken breasts, but you can also use it for one or two. The advanced design features an airtight lid that locks shut and doubles as a platter when closed. Properly marinating steak and chicken will always produce the most flavorful and tender meals, but few of us have the time or planning skills necessary to do it. With this container, you don't have to think ahead, or plan in advance. Just pop your meat inside, add some sauce, and give it a few pumps. In less time than it takes to roll out your grill and heat it up, you can have fully prepared meat that is bursting with flavor. It's made in the USA, and backed by a lifetime warranty, so you know it will be a quality addition to your kitchen that provides long lasting performance. It makes anyone look like a professional chef, so get one to eliminate effort, reduce messes, improve results and cut out the waiting.
Why It's Good
- Incredibly Fast. Who wants to wait overnight? When you're craving barbecue, you want it now, and this container will help make that possible. For identical results in way less time, this quick and effective container is tough to beat. It works in just a few minutes.
- Doubles As Storage. Speed is nice, but sometimes you want to prepare ahead of time. Thanks to the airtight seal, and locking lid, you can easily store in your refrigerator until you're ready to cook. Keep air out, and bacteria in.
- Saves Dishes. Not just for keeping things contained, the top also doubles as a platter when shut. A raised edge around the outside prevents food from sliding off or liquids from dripping down. Take food to the grill inside the container, and then bring it back to the kitchen with it sitting on top.
- Portable. Thanks to the locking lid that keeps liquids safely contained, you can easily take things with you for parties, camping, picnics and more.
- Dishwasher Safe. To save even more time, and make cleanup easy, the whole thing is top rack dishwasher safe. The lid even separates from the base to make placement simple.
- Lifetime Warranty. Because it's made in the USA from superior materials, it comes complete with a warranty that lasts for the life of the product.
Not big enough?
This marinater is a pretty standard size, and it's large enough to hold anywhere from one to six pieces of meat. This makes it perfect for single folks, couples, small families and more. If you would prefer a bit more room, we also carry a Large Instant Marinater
that is exactly the same as this one, but with slightly larger sizing. It will increase your ability by allowing you to place up to 14 pieces inside.
How To Use It:
A fast and simple process will add flavor to your food while improving the texture. Everyone uses some sort of container to hold stuff while the marinade soaks in, so why not use one that will reduce the mess, cut the time, and improve your results? With just a few pumps, you will create a vacuum suction that completes the process nearly instantaneously. Although using it is easy for anyone, and the results are all but guaranteed, the instructions below will help you to maximize value, avoid trouble, and guarantee perfect flavor. With proper use of this tool, anyone can achieve professional level results.
- Select your meat and add it to the container. Place one piece in, or fill with up to six.
- Pour your liquid over the top, and add enough to ensure complete coverage. For best results, you may want to add liquid first, then meat, and then more liquid. Use with standard marinades, or use dressings and other sauces that you prefer.
- Once your meat is ready, close the lid, and flip down the locking tabs to seal it shut.
- Use the included pump to create the vacuum inside the chamber. Place over the large red circle on the lid, and then pump using an up and down motion.
- Once optimal conditions have been reached inside, the other button on the lid will pop up to let you know.
- Let it sit for five or more minutes, or store in hte fridge for use later on.
- After a handful of minutes, your food will be ready to cook. Lift up on the larger gasket on the lid to release the vacuum, and prepare to remove your meat.
- Place the container on a flat, stable surface, then unlock and open the lid. Transfer your food to the grill.
- Once the cooking begins, close the top,a nd lock it shut to contain bacteria and raw meat juices.
- Once you finish cooking, use the closed lid as a platter to hold your finished product. The added rim will prevent dripping or spilling as you bring cooked food back inside.
- Cleaning is easy when you're done because the whole thing is dishwasher safe. The lid even separates from the base to make it easy to fit it inside.
How It Works
In one word, pressure. When you use the little pump, it quickly increases pressure inside the chamber. Once a commercial level vacuum has been achieved, liquids will be forced into the meat at rapid speed instead of soaking in over a long period. This results in full and even flavoring in very little time, and because the end result is the same, there's no down side to this quick and effective alternative. It's almost like putting your chicken into a time machine because it will come out looking and tasting like it sat for hours. Nobody wants to marinate meat overnight, but many of us do so in order to achieve the perfect flavor. This container eliminates the time it takes to do things right, and it works for any food you like to grill. Because it's so fast and effective, it is easily one of the best ways to marinate food prior to cooking. Stop settling for dry rubs, and tough, flavorless food, but don't prepare Tuesday's dinner on Monday either. Speed preparation, and improve taste when you use this container instead.