Grab, flip, mix, strain and more. These versatile tongs switch from grabber to flipper in a flash, and thanks to the wire ends, they can also whip or strain too. These features combine to create the perfect tool for cooking, prepping and even serving. Pick up hard boiled eggs or cooked spaghetti, and the water stays inside the pot, or flip fried food and oil will drain down to keep things crisp. The stainless steel tines change shape to conform to rounded foods or large loads, so you guarantee a secure grip on virtually any food. The top side even rotates to change alignment, so it can curve with the bottom, or bend in toward it. This versatile feature transforms the overall shape and functionality, and allows you to accomplish more. Delicately slide under any food, and then clamp down to grab and turn at the same time, or switch to a wide grip to grab larger items and lift or turn. Use the integrated locking switch to secure both parts together to use as a whisk, or a more rigid spatula. The advanced design and spring loaded action reduces effort, improves results and ensures that food doesn't slip or slide. Dishwasher safe.
Why They're Good
- Multi Tasking. Tongs, spatula, whisk and slotted spoon in one. Simplify many cooking, prepping and servings tasks with this versatile tool.
- Adjustable. Alter the alignment of the tongs to allow for more uses. Lock them together for even more. When aligned in the same direction, they can grab, flip, or do both at the same time. Lock in this position for use as a sturdy spatula. When curving toward each other, they provide a wider, more traditional grip. Lock together to stir and mix for use as a whisk.
- Low Maintenance. Totally dishwasher safe, cleaning is easy when these get dirty.
- Locking. Ideal for storage, a thumb switch allows you to secure both sides together, and prevent it from opening. For this tool, this feature also adds functionality.
- Open Ended. The stainless steel ends are made from a wire that makes it look like a whisk. This design causes them to expand and conform to what you are holding, but it also allows for drainage of liquids.
When To Use Them
Use them anytime you need to stir, whip, grab or flip. They will replace existing spatulas and whisks, and give you a more versatile tool to use for preparation, cooking and serving. The list below includes some of the many uses for this tool. Use for anything listed, or anything else similar.
- Turning and lifting fried foods.
- Grabbing hot baked potatoes from the oven or microwave.
- Lifting hard boiled eggs from a pot of water.
- Serving cooked pasta.
- Serving a fresh, green salad.
- Whipping eggs for an omelette.
- Flipping BBQ chicken on the grill.
- Retrieving hot rolls from the oven.
- Flipping quesadillas and other large foods without damage.
- Turning hamburgers, steaks or pork chops.
- Grab hot dogs from a pan with hot water.
- Mix sauces or stir dressings.
- Get pickles without touching the juice, or dropping it due to slipping.
- Turn or remove corn on the cob.
How To Use Them
Most people know how to use the individual tools that this item replaces, but there are some special steps and techniques that will help you get the most out of this one. Read the instructions below to grip and flip like a pro.
- Operate the locking mechanism with your thumb. A large red switch at the top of the handle slides back and forth to hold both sides together, or allow them to open and close. Press forward to lock, and pull backward to release.
- Rotate the top tong to change functionality. One arm will have a gray tip before the metal begins. To rotate the metal tines, grab this gray square, and pull straight out. Once you pull far enough, the little tabs that prevent movement will become free. Twist to rotate 180 degrees, and then allow to lock back in place with the tabs. This changes it from gripper to flipper, and back.
- The tongs are spring loaded to make them easier to use. When unlocked, they will open themselves, and spring back and forth for effortless operation.
- To use as a grabber, simply squeeze to pick up any food. The metal will conform to grip easily, and the open end will allow you to leave all liquid behind.
- To use as a flipper, slide one or both parts under your food. When using a single one, you can clamp down with the top side to grab and flip simultaneously.
- Lock together to use as a whisk. Align ends in any configuration, and then lock to whip and stir like a whisk.
- Place in dishwasher or hand wash when dirty.
|Includes: (1) 6-in-1 chef tool
|Dimensions ||2.5" x 12" |
|Color ||White/red/gray |
|Uses ||Whisk, tongs, slotted spoon, spatula and more. Grab food, flip it over, or mix it up. 6-in-1 functionality allows you to flip, lift, grab, turn, whisk, and serve. |
|Handle Material ||Plastic |
|Tong Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Tong Type ||Wire Tines / Open / Slotted |
|Adjustable ||Yes. Top tong can rotate to align with or against the opposite one. Switch from grabber to flipper in a flash. |
|Locking ||Yes. Thumb switch allows you to lock it closed for storage or use as a spatula or whisk. |
|Dishwasher Safe ||Yes |
|Shipping Weight ||.5 lbs |
A handy tool for any chef. Grip and grab with amazing accuracy, or flip and turn with a gentle action. Ideal for many cooking tasks, this tong and whisk combo tool is ideal for any kitchen. Order Yours Today!
|This stuff is rated:
||0 out of 5
|Number of reviews:
|Add your own:
||Write a Review