A storage hook for any location. Friction mount technology allows you to store stuff right where you want, and do it without any tools, glue or annoyance caused by failing adhesion. This double hook is ideal for use in the bathroom, but it can also be useful for kitchen, laundry or utility closet applications too. Hang your towel right outside the shower, keep a scrub brush inside your tub, hang a washcloth next to your soap and so much more. With no hardware required, and a mounting method that feels permanent, this reusable hook is an ideal solution to many storage and organization problems. The double pronged design provides a secure hold for large items, or enough space to hang two smaller ones. The powerful attachment method can be re-positioned multiple times, but when in place, it holds secure, does not move, and supports up to 10 lbs.
Where To Use It
This product features a mounting method that is way stronger than suction. It works on any smooth, shiny material, so it's compatible with nearly any bathroom surface. Although it is ideal for showers, bathtubs and similar spots, there are many useful applications outside the bathroom too. No tools or hardware are required for install, and it does not use glue, so no residue will be left behind either. This hook works alone on anything smooth and shiny, but it comes with an adapter sheet to make it work on anything with a more dull appearance too. It will not work on deeply textured surfaces or materials that normally resist suction like drywall and wood.
- Glossy Tile
- Stainless Steel (with adapter)
- Matte Tile (with adapter)
How To Install It
No glue, no licking, no screws and no hassle. Installation could not be more simple, but you still get a permanent look and feel when you finish. It looks like a suction cup, but mounts closer to the surface, does not move, and holds more weight without failing. You can feel confident sticking it almost anywhere because it will not harm any surface, and comes off completely if you decide to remove or re-position it. Once in place, the double hook will hold up to ten pounds, so you won't have to worry about anything you hang. Use for wet towels, scrub brushes and other heavy stuff and it will not slide down or fall off.
- First, select a location. For best results, make sure the surface is both clean and compatible.
- For most installs, you will not need the adapter sheet. If necessary, remove backing and press into place. Smooth out any air bubbles by pushing them towards the outside.
- To stick your hook in place, remove the backing from the suction-looking part by peeling it off.
- Stick into place by pressing.
- Massage and smooth out any visible air bubbles. Press toward the outside.
- Once in place, press firmly at center to make sure it is totally flush, and all air is removed. Press out any discovered bubbles.
- Attach hook to mounting bracket by sliding into place. Position it above the mounting circle, and then slide down onto center post.
- To remove or re-position, slide the hook up and off the bracket and then peel off circle to remove it. To place in new location, repeat the steps above.
How It Works
Patented technology combines a traditional suction cup with a vinyl sticker to create a much stronger, and longer lasting attachment method. All of the annoying aspects of suction technology have been eliminated to create a reusable mounting system that holds strong and looks like a permanent fixture when in place. Unlike cumbersome cups, these friction mount circles lay completely flush and remain concealed behind the hook. Once installed, it will not spin, flop, slide or pop off because increased grip provides a much more permanent solution. It can be mounted in a matter of seconds, moved multiple times, and when in use, it will feel like you screwed it in place. This clean looking system is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to have a storage hook in your bathroom without drilling holes or compromising position. Order Yours Today!