If you avoid cooking with fresh garlic due to the possibility of having stinky or sticky hands for the rest of the day, then this product is for you. It's quite simple in design, but it easily solves this common problem and speeds up the process at the same time. You will find this one to be the same quality as versions that cost three or four times as much, so why pay more? Instead of picking and peeling with your fingers, or pulling some magical maneuver with a knife, this flexible tube offers a simple and effective way to take the peel off any clove of garlic. It doesn't require any skill or special technique, and most people will master it's operation with just a single use. When used to peel one or more cloves of garlic, this handy tool makes the job frustration-free, and it also helps to reduce time and effort. Stop avoiding the wonderful taste of fresh garlic, and don't prep another meal by picking away at the skin. Get this affordable tool, and always be prepared with a fast, easy and clean way to peel.
How To Use It
Using this garlic peeler could not be easier. It simplifies a commonly annoying task, and greatly reduces the time and effort it takes. You can skin a single clove, or you can do several at once. The flexible, rubber-like tube is large enough to peel several cloves at a time, but is small enough to work well with just one also. The small size and flexible material make it easy to operate, but also allows it to compact for storage in a drawer without adding to the clutter.
- In order to start peeling garlic, simply toss in any number of cloves.
- It's important to make sure you are working on a flat, sturdy surface, but other than that, the technique is quite easy to master.
- Use slight downward pressure, and roll back and forth until you hear the peel crunch and separate from the clove.
- Now simply tip the tube to allow the perfectly peeled pieces to drop out, while most of the peel remains inside the tube.
- When the peeling is finished, just rinse it under the faucet to release any stubborn peels and then hand wash, or toss in the dishwasher for cleaning.
This easy to use tool makes a great gift, and is the perfect addition to any kitchen that doesn't have one. It comes as bonus item when you purchase the Ceramic Garlic Grater we also carry, so check out that set if you are interested in mincing your garlic to a paste, or using it to prepare fresh oil dips. When you use this little tube, you eliminate any possibility of your hands getting contaminated because you never have to touch the clove, or pick at it with your fingers. The whole task will take less time, and less effort, so you will do it more often. The result will be fresher, more flavorful food without any additional effort or skill. Order Yours Today!