Naturally add humidity to any room of your home without increasing energy costs. This eco-friendly alternative offers an effective way to raise overall moisture, and it's able to do so without a single bit of electricity or battery power. This means that you don't have to worry about placing it next to an outlet, and your energy bill won't increase due to its use. The G-Midifier will offer the same benefits of more expensive, electronic versions, but it'll help you eliminate many of the common annoyances at the same time. There won't be any loud fans to create a constant hum, and there won't be any expensive filters to replace on a regular basis. You also won't have to worry about over humidifying the room to cause water stains on ceilings, walls or furniture. Despite the lack of buttons and moving parts, this naturally simple room humidifier will be just as effective as traditional units when it comes to combating the dry air in your home. Use one in any room to make it more livable by counteracting the lack of moisture caused by seasonal climate change or the operation of furnaces and air conditioners.
Why It's Good
- Affordable. This one room humidifier is inexpensive to buy, and super cheap to operate. There are no break downs to worry about, or expensive filters to replace all the time.
- No Mess. You never have to worry about too much mist being sprayed on walls or wood furniture, and there will never be a puddle of moisture surrounding the unit. Avoid wiping down surrounding areas, or dealing with damage and grime resulting from waterlogged materials.
- Quiet. No moving parts means totally silent operation. Never get annoyed again with this quiet humidifier. Ideal for bedrooms and other locations where noisy models that use fans, motors and other electronics are a problem.
- Sanitary. The occurrence of mold, bacteria and other germs is greatly reduced in comparison to traditional units. With no hidden compartments, mold-resistant materials, and no ability to spray water outside of the container, this unit offers a healthy and clean way to humidify your home.
- Electricity-Free. With no cords, outlets or batteries to worry about, or skyrocketing energy bills to pay later, the G-Midifier offers an economical way to humidify small spaces, and there will be almost no impact to the environment or your wallet. As an added bonus, the lack of cord also results in convenience because you can place it anywhere without worry of how close it is to an outlet.
- Simple. Just fill it and forget it. This green humidifier will automatically maintain a comfortable environment by adding the perfect level of moisture to the air. Place it in any room to naturally maintain a humidity level between 25-55% without any control panels, dials, or computer controls.
- Portable. Thanks to the compact and lightweight design, you can easily move it to any room, so you can easily keep it right where you need it.
- Dishwasher Safe. It won't get dirty as fast as traditional units do, but when it does you'll be able to let your dishwasher clean it for you. Just pop it in, pads and all because everything can be washed automatically when necessary.
The concept is simple, but the results are remarkable. Stop wasting money on high electricity bills, or expensive humidifiers that only cause frustration while offering mediocre results. Place this unit anywhere to relieve sore throats, dry eyes and other annoyances by naturally elevating the moisture level in your home.
How It Works
With the G-Midifier, water isn't blown around or ultrasonically evaporated in order for it to diffuse into the air. It works by simple evaporation techniques, but the advanced design makes it incredibly efficient. The entire unit is essentially a container that holds water and several pieces of absorbent material in an upright position. The container is designed in such a way to allow for maximum air flow in all directions, so the air in your home is able to flow up through the bottom of the container, and all around each piece of material. This key design feature is integral to functionality, and the secret to why it works so well.
Each piece of filter material is actually comprised of a highly absorbent polyester material that's able to soak up several times it's own weight in moisture. These absorbent squares will wick water from below in order to completely saturate themselves. This action vastly increases the surface area of the water in order to increase evaporation. Once the water evaporates off the pad, it's diffused into the air and the humidity in the room goes up. A single unit is good for a normal sized room, and can easily humidify areas of up to 200 square feet.
How To Use It
Fill it and forget it. Using this humidifier could not be easier. Once you find the perfect location, just add water to make it work.
- To add water to this humidifier, you simply pour it into the bottom of the container. The large opening at the front, and the curve of the pads makes this action easy. Once filled, the water will disburse itself evenly, and then the white squares of material will do the rest.
- Ideal placement of the unit would be over a heater or AC vent on the floor, but it can literally be used anywhere with great results. When placed over a vent, the increased air flow will improve the effect, and allow more water to evaporate in a shorter amount of time, but when placed anywhere else, it will still work with optimal results. The unit is the perfect size to cover the full vent, and when the air blows, it will flow up through the integrated holes and then over and through each filter. The feet on the underside allow for good air circulation when placed anywhere, so the G-Midifier will also be effective even when placed on a shelf or dresser.
- To use it, simply find a level place to put it, and then fill with water. It doesn't need to be over an air vent, but utilizing one will increase air flow, and allow it to provide more humidity.
- Once placed, simply fill with about a half gallon of water. The filters will begin to soak up moisture right away in order to evaporate it into the air, but it may take several hours for them to become fully saturated. Once they are completely soaked, the unit will operate at full capacity until the water runs out.
- Please Note: Any type of water can be used, but distilled or filtered water is substituted, it'll prevent minerals and other contaminates from discoloring, or otherwise dirtying the pads. This will decrease the frequency of maintenance that's required, and increase the longevity of the pads.
Overall, this humidifier is very easy to maintain. The pads
won't need to be replaced for several years, and the unit won't get as dirty as one with motors, fans, and other moving parts. When it does get dirty, simply pop it in the dishwasher and it'll come out clean and ready to go again. Thanks to the container material, and the unique filter pad material, this unit will not grow mold, bacteria or mildew even though it's also designed to be wet all the time. The pads can be removed for replacement or washing, and it's as easy as slipping them in or out of their respective slot. Once you set this down the main thing you'll need to worry about is keeping it full of water. Other than that, it will provide silent and maintenance-free use while eliminating harsh dry air in your home.
Order Yours Today!