A collection of old trees lean and bend to create the perfect path for moving water. The hollow wood is home to several pools, and the combination creates a multi-tier water feature that's perfect for any space. Water will pump up to the top of the tallest trunk, and then begin to pour out an opening on the side. From there, it travels to the hollow opening at the top of the next trunk, only to spill out and flow down to the one below it. A gentle waterfall will bring the water down to the next tier, and then a longer drop takes it all the way to the bottom where it fills the larger basin. Several underwater lights will enhance the look by revealing details in the wood, and causing the water to shine as it flows. Although it looks like it was made from old wood found deep in the rain forest, it is actually constructed from fiberglass. This lightweight material is incredibly durable, at it allows for incredible detail that looks just like nature intended. It comes complete with a high quality pump and one year warranty, and setting it up is a quick and simple task. It's small enough to use in your living room, but larger enough to get noticed when placed among landscaping in your yard. The same water will continuously cycle, and it plugs into any standard outlet.
Why It's Good
- Simple Set-Up. Includes all parts, and comes mostly assembled with easy instructions.
- Integrated Lighting. Underwater LED bulbs improve the effect by illuminating water and enhancing details.
- Realistic Look. Fiberglass resin construction looks like real rocks and wood.
- High Quality. Intricate details makes it look better than others, and top quality electronics ensure proper function and long lasting performance.
- Inside or Out. Intended for table top placement, but durable enough for indoor or outdoor use.
How Big Is It?
This model is 14 inches tall, and 10 inches wide on it's longest side.
Where Can It Be Used?
Intended for table top use, it's designed for placement on any flat surface, indoors or out.