Elegantly styled pots sit atop a multi-level podium at varying angles. The large round vessels contrast nicely with the severe geometric styling of the tiered platform they sit on. The natural coloring will blend well with decor inside your home, or landscaping in your backyard, because it looks like it's made from real clay and other natural materials. Although it appears authentic, the whole thing is actually made from a durable resin material that makes it way more versatile, and less expensive. After you fill it up, and turn it on, water will continuously cycle, in an endless loop. It will pump up to the top to fill the first pot, and then spill out the side to travel to the next. Once it fills the second pot, the water will stream out to fill the third, and then fall down to fill the fourth. After the last pot gets filled to capacity, the overflow will pour out to fill up the large basin at the bottom. Thick streams, multiple tiers, and long drops will guarantee intense water noises that will set the mood, and block out unwanted noises that are less desirable. At 14" tall, this model works well on a table, but it's also big enough to be placed down low as well. Use it inside or out, and quickly set it up by plugging it in to a standard outlet. An amazing design gives this model a look that would improve any space, and a one year warranty lets you know that the included pump will work well for a long time.
Why It's Good
- Easy Set-Up. Includes all parts, and comes mostly assembled with easy to follow instructions.
- Realistic Look. Fiberglass resin construction looks like real materials, but it's a far less costly alternative that's lightweight and durable.
- High Quality. A great design, and quality craftsmanship makes it look amazing, and top quality electronics guarantee it will work as well as it looks.
- Versatile. This model is tall enough to use on the ground, or some other location, but not too big that it won't work on a table. Place it almost anywhere thanks to the lightweight and durable materials, and perfect sizing.
- Indoors Or Out. The material is durable, so use it inside or out.
- Multiple Tiers. Lots of action means lots of water sounds, and extra visual appeal. This multi-level water feature gives water a long and involved path to follow, and is sure to captivate and amuse.
- One Year Warranty.
How Big Is It?
This model is 17 inches tall, and 9 inches wide on it's longest side.
Where Can It Be Used?
At 17" tall, this fountain can be placed almost anywhere. It's not too tall for elevated locations, but it's tall enough to get noticed when placed down low.