One of the best ways to wash small loads of clothes, and ensure delicate garments won't get damaged. This compact washing machine runs on electricity, and is the only similar product with an automatic rinse cycle. It comes complete with a quick connect adapter for your sink faucet, so attaching the hose, or taking it off only takes a second. A built-in handle pops up at the top, and makes transporting clean clothes easy. It's perfect for anyone without a laundry room, but it can be useful for just about anyone else too. It allows apartment dwellers and college students to skip the laundromat, and it will let campers and RV enthusiasts stay away from home longer. The Eco Egg is also nice for anyone that wants to wash certain things separately, or clean a small amount without turning on a larger, louder, and more expensive-to-run machine. 2.2 lbs. capacity.
Order Yours Today!
- Compact and Portable.At only 14 pounds, this little guy is easy to move, or take with you on the go. The cool shape provides a deceptively large capacity despite the small size, and makes it easy to work with, even in tight spaces.
- Automatic Rinse Cycle. For cleaner clothes, and maximum convenience, this machine has a set it and forget it rinse cycle. Other similar looking models do not.
- Built-In Carrying Handle. For ease of transport and reduction of dripping and mess making, a convenient handle pops up from the top to provide the perfect grip.
- Computer Control Panel. Stylish looking and functional, the intuitive control set makes the Eco Egg simple to operate.
- Quick Connect Hose. An included adapter attaches to your faucet to make it easy to hook up the hose. It only takes a second to snap on, or take off, so using this machine is quick and simple.
- Superior Quality. Better materials, more useful features, and high quality construction sets this product apart from similar ones. It also makes it work better and last longer too.
- Integrated Pump. Unlike other models that rely on gravity, this one has a pump that provides better function, but also makes it possible to use it when not on the counter.
- Lint Removal. A filter on top of the agitator collects lint to keep it off your clean clothes. It is totally removable, so simply pull it out to clean it between loads.