If you ever wash dishes by hand, you need one of these. Forget about drying them with a towel, or dealing with puddles all over your counter. This super absorbent mat can be used alone, or along with a rack to drip dry any amount of dishes to perfection. It measures 17" x 17" so it can hold a variety of items directly on top, but it's also the perfect size to fit under your exiting wire, plastic or wood rack. It soaks up more than five times its own weight in liquid, and it even has extra padding to cushion delicate dishes, and provide extra protection. A textured, mesh bottom prevents slipping and sliding, and it comes complete with an integrated loop to hang it up for drying. Not only will it soak up every last drop from your cups, mugs and plates, it will also dry itself quickly after you finish. The fluffy material on top is an advanced microfiber fabric that's incredibly soft to the touch. You'll never have to worry about damage to delicate surfaces, and the wool-like finish provides a sturdy base that helps to prevent movement. Use it when you wash a few wine glasses, or use it when scrubbing large pots and pans. Thanks to the durable construction and superior materials, it can easily handle everyday use, and because it's machine washable, you can use it over and over again without getting a new one. It's thick enough to get the job done, but it easily folds for storage in any cabinet or drawer.
Why It's Good
- Versatile. Use with or without a rack, and place on any surface you like. It's safe for use with any dish you have, and you can even use it for other stuff like collecting drips under your dog's water bowl.
- Super Absorbent. Five times more absorbent than the cotton dish towel you're using now, this thing sucks up an incredible amount of moisture.
- Padded. Extra cushioning protects china and stemware to prevent the possibility of damage.
- Sanitary. The material is naturally anti-bacterial, and when you air dry baby bottles and other items you ensure that no bacteria or other yucky stuff will contaminate them.
- Easy To Store. When not in use, you can easily compact by folding to place it in a drawer, or hang it up by the integrated loop.
- Machine Washable. Reuse over and over again, and easily get it clean whenever it's dirty. Simply wash like any other laundry, and then hang to air dry.