A curving brush head and perfectly angled handle combine to create a powerful hand held grout cleaning tool. You'll get professional level results with little effort, and no crack or crevice will be too difficult to reach, so your kitchen and bathroom will look better than ever.
Why It's Good
- Commercial Grade.
- Better Bristles.
- Curved Design.
- Pointed Tip.
- Scrubbing Power.
What To Use it On
For natural stone, vinyl, and other soft or delicate flooring, you'll want to choose another option. The hardcore materials and incredible power that this brush provides is best suited for hard materials. This brush is totally safe for use on any tiled surface, but when using it elsewhere, make sure to stick to the surfaces listed below, or ones that are similar.
What It Can Clean
- Soap Scum
- Body Oils
- Mineral Deposits
- Hard Water Stains
- Any other dirt
How To Use It
Use less energy, and do a better job. Other brushes utilize inferior materials, so they don't work as well, and you have to replace them sooner. With this one, you don't have to scrub like a maniac, and working with it is simple, but follow the steps below to ensure proper function and safety while maximizing it's potential.
- Always use hand-held. Grip with your strong hand at the dark blue handle.
- If increased pressure or scrubbing power is required, slide your hand down, and position your thumb onto the white scoop at the front.
- Use on compatible surfaces only. Check the list that follows. You may be used to weaker tools, but this one is truly powerful, so it can leave marks on softer materials.
- To prep the surface, get it wet.
- Add a small amount of cleaning solution if desired. Soap and cleansers are not necessary because the brush alone cleans like crazy.
- To clean, align the center row of bristles with the grout line being scrubbed. Press down to touch, then apply slight pressure as you move up and down, or back and forth.
- Continue with this motion until the area is clean. The brush will wash the top surface of tile, and the grout, all at the same time.
- For best results and even coverage, begin at one side and work toward the other. Finish a single section, top to bottom, and then move over.
- When finished, rinse the surface to remove any left over soap, or loose debris.
- When finished, rinse the bristles thoroughly, then hang up to store for later use.
Need a larger brush, or one that attaches to a long extension pole?
We've got you covered. For larger models with the same powerful bristles and angled configuration, check out the shark
or the demon pro
grout cleaning tools. This hand brush is perfect for small surfaces, tight corners, or narrow grout lines, but for floors and tubs, you may prefer one of the bigger options available. Need something even smaller, or more affordable?
This deluxe version features an oversized head for enhanced performance, but we also carry a basic model mini grout brush
that also works well.
Regular tools require the assistance of powerfully toxic cleaners to work well, but this one is different. Because the bristles are so powerful, and because the handle and brush head are perfectly angled, this brush can scrub clean most grime with just water as a detergent. You can use your favorite cleanser if you want to, but in most cases, you can easily achieve a spot-free shine without using dangerous chemicals, or inhaling irritating odors. For those times when the build-up is extra tough, a simple homemade mixture can provide the extra power necessary, and it will be much safer, and far less expensive when compared to toxic alternatives you can find at the store. If you would prefer a safe option that you don't have to mix yourself, check out our natural shower cleaner
. It's totally safe, but incredibly powerful, and when combined with this tool, no dirt will be stand in your way.
- Fill a small bucket or sink with hot water.
- Add 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Mix in 1/3 cup lemon juice.
- Pour in 1/2 cup baking soda and let fizzle until settled.
- Add mixture to a spray bottle, or apply directly to the surface.
Soft and cheap alternatives will never deliver the cleaning power that this brush does, so why waste time, money and effort? With the advanced shape of this tool, and the professional grade brush head, you'll easily increase speed and efficiency when cleaning tiled surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom. Unlike other options that force you to scrub way too much, this one will guarantee high quality results with little effort, and it won't wear out, or fail quickly like cheaper options do. Skip the soft, thin, or weak alternatives, and go with something that has been proven to remove the toughest grime from any type of tile. Because it's built with commercial grade materials, you know it will last a long time, and allow you to get your tub, shower, counter or floor tile cleaner than ever.