Hang your phone anywhere with this convenient hook. It's designed for use with any ClipHanger model, but it may be compatible with other, similar holders too. Use it in your car to view GPS while driving, or listen to streaming music. You can even place one in the back so kids can easily watch videos without holding onto your phone or tablet. At home, it makes the perfect storage hook for next to the door, or in a bedside location. Stick one on your desk at work to keep your phone tucked away, and never miss a call or text. It can attach to almost any smooth surface so the possibilities for placement are endless. A powerful adhesive circle keeps it in place, but it also removes without any sign, if you decide to move it. Having a ClipHanger on your device adds incredible convenience, but this simple little hook makes it even better. Keep phones, tablets and other devices handy at all times, and let them hang, hands-free, right where you want them.
How To Use It
Almost any surface is compatible with this hook as long as it's clean and smooth. You never want to reuse and old adhesive circle, and you never want to stick one to something that's dirty. Once you have selected a location, and prepared it, installing the AutoHook is a snap. Place it anywhere you want your device, and keep it handy for watching, listening, storage or answering calls. It will not adhere to silicone or leather, but most other materials are fair game. Once in place, allow it to sit for 24 hours before regular use.
- Once you have selected a smooth surface in an ideal location, prepare it by cleaning with isopropyl alcohol. Extra attention will be required for dashboards and other surfaces that have been treated with protectant.
- Once totally clean, allow the surface time to dry completely.
- After it's dry, remove the backing from one side of the adhesive circle.
- Press the sticky side onto the AutoHook, then remove the other piece of backing.
- Press into place firmly to mount in your chosen location.
- To use it, simply tilt your device upward in order to slide the top of you ClipHanger horizontally into the hook.
- Once it's in, allow it to rotate down, and hang in place.
- To take your device off the hook, just rotate up and pull.