If you want to move your clip to a new phone, then you need one of these circles. It's not possible to reuse the one that came with your ClipHanger, but when you order one or more replacement sticky tabs, you'll be able to repair accidental damage, or move your clip to a new phone. This is the exact same one that comes with a new set, so it's the perfect size and strength to get the job done. It's fully compatible with any ClipHanger model, but it might also work on other similar holders too. Don't buy a whole new set when it's time to upgrade, just remove your existing clip, and move it to your new device by using one of these high quality adhesive circles.
How To Use It
Old circles can't be reused, but they do come of cleanly when they get old, or you need to switch devices. They can adhere to almost any smooth surface as long as it is clean. You'll have trouble if you try to stick it to leather or silicone, but most other materials will work just fine. To use this sticky tab to install a clip on your phone or tablet, just follow the easy steps below.
- To prepare the surface of your phone, clean it with rubbing alcohol.
- Once clean, allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Once dry, remove the backing from one side of the circle, and then press it onto your clip.
- Remove the other piece of backing, and then press the sticky circle onto your phone.
- Press firmly for a few seconds, and then use gently for 24 hours to ensure a strong bond before regular use.
- To remove it, stretch the top and bottom, and then pull off. It is designed to hold strong, but then release without a trace.