A unique blend of coconut oil and other natural ingredients come together to create one of the safest and most powerful jewelry cleaners available. It's designed for use on everything you own, so clean fine or fashion jewelry with the same level of confidence. There are no harsh chemicals involved, and the highly effective solution is totally biodegradable and non-toxic. Unlike other products that rely on brushes, abrasives, or harsh ingredients, this one works naturally to break down dirt and other build up, remove it from the surface, and leave metals and gems absolutely gleaming. You won't need to scrub, and you won't need to worry about any sort of damage. It comes in a container that's four times larger than leading competitors, and the spray top makes quick cleanings easier.
Use it on gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, pearls, rubies, topaz and other materials encountered when working with your rings, necklaces and bracelets, but also use it on stainless steel, chrome, glass, LCD screens and other delicate surfaces encountered elsewhere. It can be used as directed, or it can be used as an alternative and replacement for other dangerous or expensive products. A 50/50 mix of cleaner and water will make the perfect refill for other tubs with fancy baskets, and you will get better results at a lower cost. It also works in ultrasonic cleaners, so use it instead of the recommended solution for a more thorough cleaning. No matter which method you choose, every surface is sure to sparkle and shine like it did when it was new.
Why It's Good
- Effective. The results speak for themselves. The natural and organically sourced ingredients do an outstanding job on any type of jewelry.
- Safe. No harsh chemicals, no dangerous abrasives, and no ammonia. You never have to worry about discoloration or other damage, and there is no risk to any surface.
- Eco-Friendly. Although it's powerful, it's also biodegradable and non-toxic. Never worry about it going down the drain, or touching your skin because every ingredient is completely safe for you and your environment.
- Concentrated. Stronger than the competition, but totally gentle, and safe for use on any material. Get twice the power without paying more, and duplicate performance with a highly diluted mixture.
- Versatile. Great for any type of jewelry you have but also designed for other delicate surfaces all over your home. Dilute down to clean windows and mirrors, or use a heavier mixture to wash stainless steel, chrome, and other materials.
- Fast. No soaking over night, and no scrubbing for hours. Get professional quality results in less than ten minutes.
How To Use It
Using this stuff is simple, and you never have to worry about safety or effectiveness because it will work well with anything you try, and there is no possibility for harm. For all jewelry not containing pearls or opals, you will submerge the pieces by pouring a small amount of the cleaner into a separate container. For light cleanings, quick maintenance or for items that do have pearls and opals, you will use the spray nozzle to apply a light coating directly to the surface. It can also be diluted down to replace cleaners in other products with specialized containers, and you can use a small amount of the concentrated solution to vastly improve results when using an ultrasonic machine as well.
Clean By Hand
Refill Other Containers
- To thoroughly clean rings, earrings, necklaces and other things, get a container, and add a small amount of the cleaner.
- Add in your jewelry, and make sure that everything is completely covered.
- Let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Gently agitate the cleaner by swirling it around, or use a soft brush to make sure it reaches every nook and cranny.
- Let it sit for another 3 minutes.
- Agitate again, then remove.
- Rinse with HOT water.
- Wipe dry and polish at the same time with a good quality microfiber cloth. Our 5 x 8, 8 x 8, 12 x 12, or 16 x 16 polishing cloths are perfect for this step.
Highly concentrated, and way more effective than the competition, you can use it at half strength, and still get better results. Because some people are attached to the dipping basket employed by other products, you can use this stuff to refill that container with something that works even better.
Use In An Ultrasonic Machine
- Fill container to half way point or less with cleaner.
- Add equal amount or more of water
- Secure lid and shake to mix, or stir until blended.
- Use just like the solution it is replacing.
Devices like this do all of the work for you, and the results can often be better than what hand cleaning will allow. If you are already impressed by the sparkle when finished, add a small amount of this and prepared to be amazed. A tiny amount will work better than other recommended options and leave your jewelry looking like a professional cleaned it.
- Measure out 1-3 teaspoons, and add to soap reservoir.
- Run machine as directed.
Don't leave the house with dull and dingy rings, or a necklace that has lost its sparkle, but don't pay someone else to clean it for you, or waste unnecessary money on other products that may or may not work. This powerful cleaner is guaranteed to get things shiny again, and it's incredibly easy to use. Your jewelry will look like it just came back from the cleaners, but you won't have a large bill to pay, and you won't have to pick it up, or drop it off. Other home solutions will usually cost more when compared for size, and none has proven to work any better. Stop searching for the perfect product to maintain that engagement ring, and start collecting compliments everywhere you go. Our Premium Quality Jewelry Cleaner will guarantee results, and keep every ring and necklace you own looking it's best.