Transform any outdoor grill into a versatile, non-stick cooking surface. These flexible mats work with any size or type of grill, and will make cooking food easier, and more tasty than ever. They are perfect for reducing effort and improving results when cooking at home, but are also ideal for parks and campgrounds to provide an instantly clean surface to cook on. Instead of BBQ sauce causing food to stick and become mangled or burnt, it will flip over easily to remain intact, and cook to perfection. This results in better tasting food, but also makes cleaning up afterward far easier and less time consuming. You would never think of frying an egg on your regular grill, but with one of these mats down, you can prepare a full breakfast in a matter of minutes. Each package contains two large sheets, and they are totally washable and reusable. Almost like a thin, flexible pan, they are made from a fabric coated in a material similar to what is used for non-stick pots and pans. This means that you can cook without oils, and cleaning up is simple because everything will slide right off. For larger grills you can use both mats, side by side, and for larger meals, you can even flip one over to keep on cooking with the clean side up to preserve flavors. Heat resistant up to 500 degrees, and top rack dishwasher safe for when they get dirty.
Why They're Good
- Top Quality. You could take a chance with other versions out there, or you could order from us to guarantee quality and performance. Cheaper versions are not as resistant to heat, and are more prone to ripping, peeling or melting. You will find many other versions available, but thickness and material will not be the same despite almost identical appearance. Thinner, low quality material may save you a buck, but the mat won't work as well, or last as long.
- Convenience. Never worry about food getting stuck, stop dealing with flare ups do to dripping sauce, and know that the public grill will be good to go when you get there.
- Versatility. Use it for chicken and steak to ensure even heat and easy flipping, or get creative and take it to the limit. Because it acts like a big pan or griddle, you can cook almost anything you want.
- Washable. Other grill covers are usually disposable. These are totally reusable, so hand wash or stick in the dishwasher to use over and over again.
- Safe. Able to withstand heat up to 500 degrees, and totally BPA and PFOA free. A healthy choice for low fat dishes cooked outside.
- Adaptable. Have a round grill? Want to use it on one that's small? Just cut to any size or shape you need.
When To Use One
Use one every time you grill, or just when it will be most useful. These mats are durable and long lasting, so you can use them for certain situations, or to make every meal easier to cook. The indirect heat will still give you that grilled taste and you will even get the lines. The only thing you won't get is the mess and frustration typically associated with cooking certain foods on the grill. Below is a list of common applications where these non-stick grill mats become invaluable.
- Cover Rust. When using an older grill, prevent dirt, rust and other yucky stuff from touching your food.
- Block Dirt. When cooking away from home on a public grill, prevent food contamination without using expensive and more dangerous tin foil.
- Unconventional Dishes. Prepare stir fries and other saute style dishes in your backyard. Combine meats, veggies and sauce, and cook without stuff slipping through the cracks.
- Tiny Sides. Grill onions and mushrooms right along side your patties for gourmet style cheeseburgers without setting foot in your kitchen, or a restaurant.
- Vegetables. Cook asparagus or other vegetables to have a perfectly cooked side dish with intense flavor.
- Seafood. Prepare delicate pieces of fish without them sticking or falling apart.
- Saucy Stuff. Avoid sticking and burning when cooking with barbecue sauce, and also reduce messes and eliminate clean up.
- Breakfast and More. Prepare non-traditional foods like pancakes and eggs, or a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Small Pieces. Grill kabobs, sausages, and hot dogs without things falling through the cracks, or getting stuck in the grate.
- Even Cooking. Ideal for steaks and other meats to produce evenly cooked pieces that are juicy and full of flavor.
- Fried Foods. Slice potatoes and add olive oil for a delicious side dish that goes well with any meat, and avoid turning on the oven for fries.
- Off the Grill. Also useful as a non-stick surface for the bottom of your oven to catch drips.
The mats featured here are the perfect product to provide a frying pan-like surface to your outdoor grill. This is great in most instances because it allows for incredible versatility and amazing results. In some cases, you may prefer a surface that allows fat and juices to drip down. If this is true for you, our Grilling Net and Crisper Sheet
may be a better choice. It has a similar surface, but it's a grid instead of a solid sheet. It can also be used in the oven to improve air flow, and make things crispier. Want a similar sheet that's designed for indoor use? Check out our Premium Baking Sheet
. It's solid like the one here, but it's made in Sweden for improved quality. You can always use the one featured here when baking in your oven, but our premium sheet provides improved performance and a longer life.
How To Use One
Using these non-stick grilling mats is easy. You can use in almost any cooking situation, and on almost any surface. The thin sheet is meant to completely cover the metal grate in order to provide a flat, stick-proof surface for cooking. They are ideal for shrimp and veggies, but they can also make cooking regular foods easier too.
- After turning on your grill, or knocking down the fire, ensure that the metal grate is in position.
- Place a single mat over the grilling surface, or use two next to each other for larger grills.
- Do not layer, and maintain a single thickness. Either side of the mat may face up because they are totally reversible.
- Once the mat is in place, apply food and cook like normal.
- As with other non-stick cookware, avoid using metal utensils as they may scratch and cause damage.
- Once cooking is finished, allow to cool, and then wash clean. Dry with a soft cloth, and lay flat when not in use.
Stop cooking your food on foil just to ease cleaning when you finish, and don't avoid grilling due to common frustrations. These handy mats would make a great addition to any household because they make it easy to cook outdoors. Barbecued food is some of the healthiest, and lowest in fat, but many of us avoid it due to the effort it takes to cook it. When you place down one of these sheets, you will reduce the heat that blasts in your face, and you will give yourself a much more user friendly surface to cook on. Common limitations will be greatly reduced as you are able to prepare almost any kind of food, and have it turn out better. Instead of little pieces that fall through the cracks, or meat that sticks to the metal, you will get perfectly prepared food with less effort involved. Use on gas, charcoal or electric grills and get the same results. Order Yours Today!